return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
nickname
View this Thread in Original format
Resnick
everyone care to post what their nicknames mean? some crazy ones out there that make no sense at all...

my name is the last name of a guy who wrote my electic and magnetism book...why is it my nickname u ask, good question, i have no idea
trancEyes22
my dad calls me bug, my mom calls me baby, my sister calls me like asswipe or something relating to poop (and she's 23! haha), my boyfriend calls me princess, beema calls me angel, my friends call me slut/valencia/e-wee/era/fartle tit....don't even ask- we're an odd group. i think that covers it!!!! :haha: :toothless :crazy:
beema
here goes...

I am a huge fan of BMW cars, M3 being my fav.
Well, I'm sure everyone knows how the nickname for BMW's being "bimmers"
Well, me being the idiot that I was, didn't know how bimmer was spelled...so one variation I made on it was "beema"...that sounds more like how it is pronounced anyways, I think I got it from that Beanie Man (dancehall reggae) song a few years back that went "Sim-simma (or, sensima..hehe) who got da keys to my bimmer..." cept how he says it sounds like "beema"
anywho, I began using it on a lot of msg boards, and it just stuck. Now it's like my nickname everywhere
hehe
:D
SpykeChyld
Isn't Resnik the last name of the guy from the Goo Goo Dolls? lol.

Mine is DJ Spyke cus of the blue spYkes I have in my hair when I rave. I got new blacklight reactive for Ultra :-D heheh...And well, I've taken the chyld out of my name since I got on TA, but I can't figure out how to friggin change it whatever.
trancEyes22
well apparently beema informed me it was only our ta names...but tranceyes isn't really a nickname for me- i made it up...:rolleyes:
SpykeChyld
Yo Resnik! The quote in your profile...I had that song on a bootleg cd recording of Oakey in Ibiza, I've been trying to find that song every since I lost that cd. What The is that song and who is it by? I know it has to be the on I'm thinking of. Help me out man.:D
beema
quote:
Originally posted by trancEyes22
well apparently beema informed me it was only our ta names...but tranceyes isn't really a nickname for me- i made it up...:rolleyes:

I know why you have tranceyes22, b/c you love trance and your eyes are absolutley beautiful :)

and 22's a good #
hehe
tranceman78
I'd post a long cool story about my name, but there is no story. And besides, I think my name sucks anyway. I only keep it cause I've been using it for so long.
kirbtastic
My nickname is kirby .. its really my last name, but no one has called me rob since i was 5...i guess i just look like a kirby..ive known people for 8 years before they ever found out my name is rob.
zorra
Zorra means vixen and fox in spanish... ya and i thought it was just cool

tranceman78
quote:
Originally posted by zorra
Zorra means vixen and fox in spanish... ya and i thought it was just cool

Wasn't that the name of the chick on Joe Millionaire?
trancEyes22
quote:
Originally posted by tranceman78
Wasn't that the name of the chick on Joe Millionaire?

LOL! even tho i'm mad at you...:rolleyes:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement