return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Hey, anyone wana see a dead body?
View this Thread in Original format
moncster
Right here
Discuss.
xtr3m
OMG, that's so shocking!! :eek:
I won't sleep tonight... Damn you! :mad:
politicsofdancin
haha the price of boredom
moncster
Yeah.. not for the faint of heart.
I have a feeling it will soon elevate to the level of goatse and ******* on the internet.
Nell
in hell that was alot worse than i expected. im normally quite immune to pictures of the dead etc, but this really made me shiver! :eek: :nervous: :nervous: :mad: :eyespop:
DaveSaenz
no
DaveSaenz
Here's a better pic:

:stongue:
moncster
First he tries to take over my state, now he tries to take over my thread. This means war :whip: :whip: :whip:
DrummeRaver86
is it the decapitated body?
moncster
quote:
Originally posted by DrummeRaver86
is it the decapitated body?

What, do you want to see a decapitated body? I can go cut its head off and upload another picture if you want... seriously, I can. Just tell me if you want to see one like that.

xtr3m
Yes, yes, do it! That would be cooooool! Yes, yes!
moncster
The decapitated pic

omg i think i'm going to be sick i just cut its head off and blood is all over my ing kitchen my parents are going to be home in just a couple hours and i gotta clean this up guys omfg what am i going to do blood is all over the place who would have thought a dead guy would have so much blood omfg :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

i need some advice guys how am i going to get rid of this... thing???? :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

coudl i got to jail over this???? hlep!!!:nervous: :nervous:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement