return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
AVB & Markus 10/09 Who's Going?
View this Thread in Original format
SOLO
Also, any word on a meetup/dinner?
jonSun
A meetup dinner would be great. I missed the dinner at from the Holden/G&D show last February.
sti3
I'm going. How about some CHICAGO STYLE PIZZA! Would be cheap...
wolverine16
This is going to be great, there's no way this should be missed! Armin should be expected to have a great set after all the complications with getting here for his set in May. Never seen Markus before, but I'm really digging "Clear Blue" right now.
Boomer187
I just saw these two in LA. The show is going to be one of the best. Their styles compliment each others sooo well. and Markus, wow, he is gonna murder you all....sooo good.
sti3
I don't wanna die!
jonze234
ill be there but i guess i should make out a will before i leave.
g222leav
uicsux just told me about this...

seeing how my girlfriend has a supposed "crush" on avb, and i've been mad listening to both avb (ASOT) and markus schultz essential mixes...i'm totally geeked about going...

plus i have a crazy exam that friday before...i think all the pieces are in place that just shout!!!! GO!GO!GO!GO!GO! PAAAARRRRTTTTYYYY!!!!

is there going to be a avd dinner? that'd be great
sti3
Markus Schulz has an essential Mix? Wha? Am I that out of the loop?
IKKI-ZUVK
Coldharbour Sessions 2004 !!! on Armada Music / EE
Markus is gonna rock you all !
I'm soooo there
Cheers

DaveT
The combo of Markus and Armin in LA made for one of the best nights in the past year. SOooooOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!!
UWM
Not much interest in Markus's set TBH but I'm definitely gonna bring the party for Armin :D

And no, Markus Schulz has never been on an Essential Mix.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Privacy Statement