return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
constant taste of blood in my mouth
View this Thread in Original format
UglyDave
hi folks,

over the past few days i've notices a taste of blood in my mouth a load of times.

also, when i brish my teeth, my gums bleed a lot. the might bleed the odd time, but not they bleed a lot..

and i've also had a few nosebleeds in the past few days.

anyone got any comments or anything?
Mike_B
ya brian tumers suck
Mebot
bleeding gums is a sign of gingivitis. Do you floss?
tu_face
go to the doctors. nosebleeds are bad if you get them regularly, and there could be something wrong which needs to be sorted.

as for bleeding gums, try using a softer brush and brush them hard & regularly. this will harden up your gums a lot. i used to have braces and they told me this and it works ;)
Mebot
also do you get nosebleeds when you sleep? Could be a sign of pressure or temperature change when you sleep, like sleeping next to a cold window in a hot room..

or something

:(
Yan
I'd go with tu_face's advice. My gums used to bleed a little but then I started brushing harder and they got conditioned to it.

NOTE FOR ALL USERS:

Avoid teeth whitening at all costs.

Your enamel gets virtually destroyed and your teeth will decay quick.
Slylee
well judging by the pic in your signature, i'd say you need to floss.

don't lie. that's you isn't it?
UglyDave
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
that's you isn't it?

i'm afraid so :(

aah no, it's the worlds greatest songwriter - shane mcgowan from the pogues.

know the christmas tune fairytale of new york?? well, he wrote and sang that with Kirsty McCall.

back on topic, i'm not brushing my teeth any harder than i used to, and i dont really floss... *gets embarrased*

change in temperature eh?? .. we recently got heating into our little house / igloo, so maybe that has something to do with it? i noticed a bita blood one mornin alright...

either way, if i die i'm sure one of my friendsd will come on here to let ya's know
Slylee
actually, my dentist told me NOT to brush my teeth really hard because it wears down the tooth enamel and makes them sensitive.
you just need to brush thoroughly and use a soft tooth brush.

you really should floss too. i'll be honest, i don't floss every night, but i do at least 3 times a week, which i know is way more than the average person. and i always floss after i eat red meat.

this may seem gross to some people, but i've even gone as far as to rip out a strand of my own hair and flossed with it, because i had no floss on me, and had something stuck in my front tooth.
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by UglyDave
over the past few days i've notices a taste of blood in my mouth a load of times.

maybe you shouldn't give her oral sex when its that time of the month.

klingklang77
brushing your gums helps to tough them up. also floss regularly, that is a must. i had the same problem with gums bleeding when i brushed and i got a presciption mouthwash from the dentist, and it is really helping. doesnt taste that awful either. it is called chlorhexidine gluconate.
jp
Watch out you won't turn into Dracula
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement