return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
music and race
View this Thread in Original format
Earthsnail
I don't understand why there are hardly any trance addicts who are black. I'm a black person who loves trance, and just about any other type of music (i'll occasionally listen to rock but NO COUNTRY). anybody care to explain what they think?
Floorfiller
uh...care to rephrase that? i think most of the people here are white or asian:conf:
dj_mdma
do you mean the other way round (i.e few black trance addicts?) cos approx 90% of people in trance clubs are caucasian with the further 10 % being made of oriental, a few asian and the odd one or two black people. :conf:
Earthsnail
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
uh...care to rephrase that? i think most of the people here are white or asian:conf:

mah bad cuz, accident
Earthsnail
quote:
Originally posted by dj_mdma
do you mean the other way round (i.e few black trance addicts?) cos approx 90% of people in trance clubs are caucasian with the further 10 % being made of oriental, a few asian and the odd one or two black people. :conf:

yea that's what I meant
Floorfiller
well i don't know...why don't you talk some other kids into liking it?
nialsjd
its cus most tranceaddicts hate blacks
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by nialsjd
its cus most tranceaddicts hate blacks

:wtf:
nialsjd
c'mon, do true tranceaddicts like 50 cent? i rest my case

i mean, pick any random black guy.

50 cent?
mystikal?
black panthers?
lakers?
trunks1022
quote:
Originally posted by nialsjd
c'mon, do true tranceaddicts like 50 cent? i rest my case

i mean, pick any random black guy.

50 cent?
mystikal?
black panthers?
lakers?

:conf:

ThomBizznitch
*shakes booty* to some 50 cent....
daeus
fair most ru in to dnb, dunno, it, are most ur mates black and u want them to come out?

if not fukit just go to places where there are TA's :P
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement