return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Storm pics
View this Thread in Original format
stren
There was a neet storm here an hour ago ! it was very short but it rained realy heavily. I took some pics :)

then all of a sudden (out of the blue ;)) the sun came out

on the left you can see the rain cloud, and on the right a break in the clouds

here comes the sun

Bartanian
np: Holden - A Break In The Clouds:toocool:
jonSun
Where is that.?
Slylee
oh man i wish i had a scanner. my mom and i have some ridiculous storm pictures from the bahamas (my uncle used to live there). u see this beautiful turquois water and then straight ahead is like total blackness...clouds across the sky, like a hurricane is coming. the contrast between the sunlight/nice blue water and then the black clouds is crazy...they look so much like professional pictures that my mom had them blown up and framed some of them...they look really cool, and she took them with a disposable camera. hahah
Desty Nova
Nice pictures. Oh man, it's been really stormy in Colorado lately, too. Rain makes me so sleepy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
stren
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
Where is that.?

warsaw, poland sir
Estella
Nice! Stringy.

It's been storming here alot lately too. I always get all excited and think "omg camera, camera!!" because I keep it in the car at all times, but they don't come out, I can't catch the lightening, despite shutter speed.. So I get them developed and im estatic and open the package! but it's nothing but black hahaah. Gawd, I love storms. Thanks for sharing, by the way.
Boomer187
its cool when it gets sunny that quick after a large rain. Everything is sooo green.

it never gets liek that here in the desert.
stren
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
its cool when it gets sunny that quick after a large rain. Everything is sooo green.

it never gets liek that here in the desert.

haha you just got owned destert boy ;)

BTW. i tried to catch a pic of a lightning, by shooting a series of shots, and there even was one, but the camera didn't catch it ! damn
dinoXpress
the monsoons are startin in bombay.. which sucks ass

i left the night they started...

its insane. it really is a monsoon. the steets get flooded and is nuts!

nice pics stren

DJ RJT
It's been doing the same exact thing here in Central Wisconsin (ugghh, I hate even typing it...) for the last two days, just a torrential storm will come through in like 20 min. and then the sun comes right out... Done it twice today, I'm kinda just hoping for an all out stormy day...
Outsider
Haha, nice pics stren, i can see that you`re not wasting your time with your new camera ;)

and damn! weather in Poland is pretty f00cked up tho`
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement