return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Are humans getting more and more stupid?
View this Thread in Original format
Googooly
I was watching some documentary on TV today, It was about massive building and huge cathedrals that been made over 100+ years ago when there was no high technology that we have these days. Even the scientists were amazed. They said they are absolutly suprised how they did it in those early years where there wasn't even electricity...

scientist and brave people like Thomas Alva Edison, Albert Einstein, Right brothers, and many more wich I can't think of right now, they changed the whole world forver. God knows how we could end up living if it wasn't for them.

My thought is, as the time passes and technology improves humans are getting more and more stupid, why? bcoz with all these technology we don't need to use our brain as much as they did in past, basicly computers and machins do them for us. Maybe im wrong though, thats why I say lets disscuss this.
Aiwendil
Oh good lord. :D
Yan
The aliens made all that back then.
Akridrot
quote:
Originally posted by Googooly
im wrong

Yes, end of discussion.
Googooly
quote:
Originally posted by Akridrot
Yes, end of discussion.

oh off with stupid comments, you not even funny. :rolleyes:
Akridrot
quote:
oh off with stupid comments, you not even funny. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to be, STUPID!
:p

Seriously, your question is ing dumb. Common sense would tell you we're getting smarter.
Googooly
quote:
Originally posted by Akridrot
I'm trying to be, STUPID!
:p

Seriously, your question is ing dumb. Common sense would tell you we're getting smarter.

ok, you can off now of my thread.
dj_bas
quote:

hey don't you tell him what to do!

you think because you got your own KFC avatar you can just run the world?! well let me tell YOU something buddy....you can't. yeah.
Googooly
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
hey don't you tell him what to do!

you think because you got your own KFC avatar you can just run the world?! well let me tell YOU something buddy....you can't. yeah.

lol :wtf:
fitom tiel
STUPIDER, duh!

Yan
quote:

Hahahahah! No.
vrahnos
yes.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4