return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Scary Movies
View this Thread in Original format
Luke Cartwright
I'm looking for a good horror dvd to scare the out of my gf.

At the minute I'm thinking of getting one of the nightmare on elm street dvds but its been a while since I watched one and can't remember out of all the ones released which was the scariest.

So any freddie fans that can tell me which one was the best your help is appreciated, I think this will do the job but if anyone can recommend something just as good if not better thats great.

Thanks
Absolut_Vodka
Stephen king's IT
AirPole
The Blair Witch Project 1

:p

in' A scary the first time I saw it in the cinema.:eek:
djpaulc
Try 'Wolfe Creek'. Low budget aussie flick that seems a bit scarier once you know its based on a true story. :nervous:

Or else you could go for the old reliable 'The Exorcist'
Mebot
John Carpenter's The Thing
washout
from hell.
Luke Cartwright
Will see if i can find IT at the rental store not sure if it will be there though but good film apart from the ending which didn't really do much for me.

Already been to see Wolf Creek at the cinema with her, kinda ed up with the woman abusing don't think she really appreciated that too much.:conf:

Blair witch project I have seen also, not heard of The Thing so will check that out and Exorcist is also another one I'll see if its at the store.

No one has any info on the best freddie? Number 1 is on tv this friday so no point in me getting that will just wait until then to watch it.

I remember the one where they where in the mental hospital being one of the best but was that number 3?

Thanks for the help so far
Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by Absolut_Vodka
Stephen king's IT
That had me afraid of clowns for..........well.........im still a'scurred of them :(

Damn scary movies....

...im such a puss when it comes to that crap. I get nightmares all the time.
Ygrene
I thought the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre was pretty scary. Even if you end up thinking it's not that scary, you still got to look at Jessica Biel for and hour and a half.
Marc Summers
IT was scary until I found out the clown was tim curry.

Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene Even if you end up thinking it's not that scary, you still got to look at Jessica Biel for and hour and a half.

hahaaaaaaa

there are some movies that aren't scary at all.

but then you go home.....lay in your bed in the dark.....and THINK.

just like .......that one movie in the woods, where they pretend its a documentary.......blair witch project or whatever.

ty movie, got me motion sickness at that!:mad:

but once i was home.....alone.......

....i kept thinking of that witch appearing and trying to impose her witching ways on me....:(

on a side note: do witches ? and if so, why?!

couldn't they just magically create their spawn?

and seriously, why are lucky charms so magically delicious?:nervous:
Silky Johnson
You wanna freak your gf the out? The rent 'House of 1000 Corpses' and 'The Devil's Rejects', and watch them both in one sitting.

She'll never be the same again. Muhah!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement