return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 
James Zabiela on Feb 24, 2006 at Sound Bar
View this Thread in Original format
hprelude01
I will be flying up from San Antonio to see him.

www.thecollectiveagency.com
DJ RJT
Zab's is one of those guys that's kinda like Hawtin for me, I love to watch him live but some of his stuff is just a bit (as opposed to Hawtin who I think is actually from another Universe he's so far out) out there for me... Incredibly talented though, I'd love to see him live in person instead of all the videos I've seen...
UWM
Oh hell yes!
dj2kTA
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
Zab's is one of those guys that's kinda like Hawtin for me, I love to watch him live but some of his stuff is just a bit (as opposed to Hawtin who I think is actually from another Universe he's so far out) out there for me... Incredibly talented though, I'd love to see him live in person instead of all the videos I've seen...

you must see him do a full set live..especially at soundbar. Its not to be missed!!

Cant wait :D:D
lücid
quote:

Zabiela is playing your favorite gay song, D-Pulse 'July Sunset'... :p

i saw Zabs in Milwaukee just over a year ago and i wasn't all that impressed. he didn't do as much cool as i've seen him do in videos and whatnot. i guess i went into the night expecting a lot more... i still had a good time regardless but i wasn't blown away by him or anything.

i'd probably go out to see him just to hang out with all the TAs that will attend.
wOOt0832
I've seen him at Soundbar. IMHO, you've gotta like his style of music. Nice to see Pure book some breaks tho.
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by wOOt0832
I've seen him at Soundbar. IMHO, you've gotta like his style of music. Nice to see Pure book some breaks tho.

Whoa! Wait, so hold on here... ... are you actually here in Stevens Point now? (I just realized who you are ;))
djarecebo
I can't miss this. period.
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by djarecebo
I can't miss this. period.

Really? I didn't even know you were a fan... :p

/sarcasm
eccentricbeats
quote:
Originally posted by hprelude01
I will be flying up from San Antonio to see him.

www.thecollectiveagency.com

Wouldn't it just be cheaper and easier to see him in Austin a few days before? Zabiela always puts up a great show though... Not sure if I'd make the road trip this time around as I've seen him 5 times in the past 18 months or so.

hprelude01
quote:
Originally posted by eccentricbeats
Wouldn't it just be cheaper and easier to see him in Austin a few days before? Zabiela always puts up a great show though... Not sure if I'd make the road trip this time around as I've seen him 5 times in the past 18 months or so.

I am going that night in Austin on Wednesday. I have some airline credit and using for a Zabs weekend seems like a good idea. If I had to pay out of my pocket...then I wouldn't go.
djarecebo
quote:
Really? I didn't even know you were a fan... :p

/sarcasm

, people are starting to recognize my presence here? i need to post less.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 
Privacy Statement