return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
homeless people + giving them money
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
i was out on a 'date' sort of thing with this woman, and we were sitting in tim hortons enjoying a nice up of delicious heroin coffee, and a homless guy comes up and says 'can you spare ANY change? i have no money at all...anything would be good"

so i gave him a loonie, and sent him on his way...

40 mins later he comes back, tells me the same story..and i'm just like O_o...i already gave you money....

and he didn't look happy. wtf , i gave you a ing DOLLAR! thats $0.90 more than what most people would have given him, and he wants MORE?? what an ass.

/the end
Floorfiller
i don't give those people ...

i work on a mall in boulder, colorado...hippie town. they are there every damn day...i can't walk up or down the mall without getting stopped like three times. then i see those guys go in and buy beer at the burrito joint i go to...

so they get nothing
stevieboy32808
I have a bad feeling they also use the money for mischievous purposes.
Silky Johnson
When homeless people ask me for change, I tell them "Change comes from within."
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie

I hope you hold your hand over your heart, gently touch their arm, and your head sideways when you say that!
medinaM5
its their fault they are in that situation, so they can get themselves out of it
Nrg2Nfinit
quote:

wow your first serious post.. im shocked and flabbergasted.. btw do you have any more pictures of you naked in front of your pc ? :p
BadBadNeil
at least in NYC bums pretend to be robots for money

a talent available to the very few!
Silky Johnson
My friends gave a drink with G in it to some bums outside of Mr. Sub in downtown TO, then watched as they G'd themselves out. Cruel? Or hilarious?
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
wow your first serious post.. im shocked and flabbergasted.. btw do you have any more pictures of you naked in front of your pc ? :p

Actually I have quite a few serious posts in the c0r.

Floorfiller
quote:
My friends gave a drink with G in it to some bums outside of Mr. Sub in downtown TO, then watched as they G'd themselves out. Cruel? Or hilarious?

:stongue: :stongue:
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
I hope you hold your hand over your heart, gently touch their arm, and your head sideways when you say that!
:stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement