return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
R.I.P. ipod :(
View this Thread in Original format
ivanbee
i donno wtf happened but ALL my firefox preferences were lost...ALL my itunes music is missing from my hard drive and to top it off, my ipod wont turn on. theres a little sad face on the screen and it says apple.com/support but when i go there it basically says im ed

wtf happened to my powerbook?
medinaM5
its a sign that you shud get a different mp3 player
ivanbee
quote:
Originally posted by medinaM5
its a sign that you shud get a different mp3 player

never! i loved that little guy. we had some great times. im taking in to the apple store and maybe they'll give me a new one
sakabatou
I want one,should I get one?
bidor
quote:
Originally posted by sakabatou
I want one,should I get one?

yes.
sakabatou
quote:
Originally posted by bidor
yes.

OK,which one,and whats the best place to get one, ebay?
bidor
quote:
Originally posted by sakabatou
OK,which one,and whats the best place to get one, ebay?

i have a blue ipod mini 4gb purchased from a o2 store a year ago, im still happy with my ipod never had problems with. the ipod nano is easy scratchable and heard a lot of negative things about it. im sure maybe you can still get one from argos or ebay..
medinaM5
just get a regular sized ipod if ur gonna get one
sakabatou
quote:
Originally posted by medinaM5
just get a regular sized ipod if ur gonna get one

I don't know regular sized.
I'm asuming newer ones will have a few extra features? better screens,so I'm looking for one thats got everythign I need and a good space of size,nothing thats the best,as I cannot afford the best probs
Grrrrr
iPod isn't very good feature to money wise. Check out http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk the site is very good and there are tonnes of reviews for all the players

ivanbee
has anyones ipod ever ed up like this? ive had it for a little over 2 years now and my friend told me that ipods have about a 2 year battery life...donno if this is true?
bidor
quote:
Originally posted by ivanbee
has anyones ipod ever ed up like this? ive had it for a little over 2 years now and my friend told me that ipods have about a 2 year battery life...donno if this is true?

2 year battery life? i dunno but it will be a good excuse to get a newer one.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement