return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Argentina - Mexico (June 24th 2006) (Round of 16) [C1 - D2]
View this Thread in Original format
zoric
Argentina vs. Mexico in Leipzig

Go Mexico, Go!

:eyespop:
Martinez
I really like Mexico but i have to say: Argentina 3 x 1 Mexico
RapidFire
dont like mexico so... go argentina!
paranoik0
i don't dislike Mexico but Argentina going through would be the best for the competition - the longer we keep on watching that collective play the better :eyes:

i think Argentina will win, but it'll be a very hard fought game. my prediction: 1-1 on 90 minutes, 2-1 on extra time.
zoric
Mexico has definetly got a great chance, but they have to get a better game from Rafael Marquez and his mates.
paranoik0
someone tell fast to unlock and bump the Germany-Sweden thread :p
zoric
Done. He'll see it when he logs on MSN.
luisjb82
I'll be rooting for Mexico, but I think Argentina is too much for them. My prediction Argentina 2-1 in 90 mins.
LittleGoku
quote:
Originally posted by paranoik0
i don't dislike Mexico but Argentina going through would be the best for the competition - the longer we keep on watching that collective play the better :eyes:

I agree with you. I really hope Argentina can move on to the next round, this will be a tough game though. These teams know each other very well. Im also going to say:: 2-1
sr126
i'm rooting for argentina in this one.

this is gonna be a tough one for both teams. now that mexico has lavolpe (an argentinean coach) the mexicans finally learned how to play futbol.

ever since lavolpe took over, argentina and mexico has played 4 times. argentina won only once. they have tied 2x and mexico for the first time ever actually won a game against argentina.

this is gonna be a nail bitter for me. {=-o)

evil_cookie
who i'd like to see win? Mexico
who will win? Argentina

having said that, don't count out Mexico just yet...they still have a chance;however small.
metalgearsolid
No, mexico has no chancer of winnig against Argentina. I see a 4-0 win by Argentina.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement