return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 
Germany - Italy (July 4th) [Semi-finals] (pg. 13)
View this Thread in Original format
Lira
I almost caused a traffic accident when I heard on the radio the guy screaming "goal" seconds after the first one.

I hope either Portugal or France wins the world cup though - fresh meat :)
Silentbreed
@DJ SMITTY 20

nice to hear that!!
specially as you said, from your grandpa who fight in ww2!!
that is a really honorable gesture!!
i mean, i would be not angry if your grandpa were still angry to the germans!!

cause he maybe have seen horrible things.....i hope this world-cup had bring some people of our country´s more together and we share a better friendship :)

i think the world cup were more effective as an political meeting between our country´s "leaders" ever could be :)
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by Silentbreed
i hope this world-cup had bring some people of our country´s more together and we share a better friendship :)

i think the world cup were more effective as an political meeting between our country´s "leaders" ever could be :)

Amen to that ;)
Dj Smitty20
I think that for a lot of people, the World Cup can bring out lots of negativity and blind nationalism, as well as anger. I sure had a lot of it after England's loss but after some perspective, I think most of us just realise it's a game in the end and that the tournament has more benefits than drawbacks.

That said, I still wish England would ing win something in my lifetime.:D
caudio
What a great day!!

:toocool: :toocool: :toocool: :toocool:

This year's final...

Of ping pong....
K.I.K.E.
Very good Italy and Lippi, playing with the playmakers, and playing nice football: they used their talent and forgot catenaccio.
jonSun
:haha:
The_G0dfather
quote:
Originally posted by K.I.K.E.
Very good Italy and Lippi, playing with the playmakers, and playing nice football: they used their talent and forgot catenaccio.

+1, Lippi had the balls and Klinsman didnt, good subs, del piero rocked :crazy: :D :D :D :D
Arno F
quote:
Originally posted by Silentbreed
@DJ SMITTY 20
your post is a good example for what ive thinking...germany played well and fair, just like the people on the streets in our country.

You forgot the ignorant idiot named Podolski with his cheap ass card-asking against Sweden? The dives of Ballack? The punch of Frings? Whistling during national anthems?

Hell, even Italia had better Fair Play :haha:

Schade Deutschland.... :haha:
paranoik0
Italy knew penalties were much more favourable to Germany, therefore risked everything. This is how I see this match, and it paid off perfectly.

UnBracKo
Shade für Deutschland!

:( I'm sad... the atmosphere here was great till now.. besides Italy plays ty football.. breaking always the game and scoring in the last minutes.
ShellSh0ck
quote:
Originally posted by Arno F
You forgot the ignorant idiot named Podolski with his cheap ass card-asking against Sweden? The dives of Ballack? The punch of Frings? Whistling during national anthems?

Hell, even Italia had better Fair Play :haha:

Schade Deutschland.... :haha:

:wtf: i guess you watched some other worldcup...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 
Privacy Statement