return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Favorite Spirits
View this Thread in Original format
guster
I'm really not much of a liquor drinker... I much prefer a good beer. But, I spent a fair amount on a bottle of Remy Martin VSOP Cognac and damn! This stuff tastes amazing!

It's easily vaulted into my favorite liquor position.

So, my fellow c0r whores and friends. What's your favorite spirit?
all-nite-freak
casper, because he is the friendly ghost
guster
quote:
Originally posted by all-nite-freak
casper, because he is the friendly ghost

lol. who would want a friendly ghost? dude, if i was a ghost, you gotta believe i'd be in' some people's up. :haha:
Salegon
quote:
Originally posted by guster
What's your favorite spirit?

astroboy
quote:
Originally posted by guster
What's your favorite spirit?

For me it's a toss-up between The Holy Spirit, which according to Google Images looks like a dove that's been set on fire:

AND

The Ghost of Christmas Past:
Ian

honey rum, served as an after dinner treat in canarian (spanish) tradition. sweet & heart warming, it always gives an immediate glow & a nice aftertaste :)
Inconspicuous
astroboy
But seriously my Russian ethnicity means there can only be one choice - Vodka! - cleanest taste, best effect, minimal hangover (if you drink the good stuff).

My favourite brands are Grey Goose and Chopin in the premium range... Absolut and Stoli are good too if you're short on cash.
Ivand
Short on cash?

otherwise you cant go wrong with absolut or grey goose
Jeremy H
No no no. Jelzin Vodka when short on cash! :p

I also adore this rum!

Trance Nutter
Got a bottle of Hennessy Cognac in my wardrobe thats waiting to be drunk.
When I was in Tasmania a little while back I went to a distillery that made a killer vodka flavoured with a native Australian pepperberry, sooo good. They also did a distilled kirsch flavoured with whole cherries which was also pretty good. Best thing of all they do mail order:)
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Trance Nutter
Got a bottle of Hennessy Cognac in my wardrobe thats waiting to be drunk.
When I was in Tasmania a little while back I went to a distillery that made a killer vodka flavoured with a native Australian pepperberry, sooo good. They also did a distilled kirsch flavoured with whole cherries which was also pretty good. Best thing of all they do mail order:)

to the uk :p ? I'd love to try the vodka with pepperberry
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement