return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
My attempt at creating a club flyer
View this Thread in Original format
dj_cuba
This was created for a college project piece I'm doing, what do you think? I reckon I'd better edit out the pills before I hand it in else my tutor won't be too impressed, lol ;)

Sunsnail
Not too bad to be honest
nchs09
looks like ... to be honest, but alot of flyers out there look like most of the time... so ur in the average ""

i love nice flyers.. i hate crappy ones

and yes dot be a gimp and put pills on ur flyers
tubularbills
i liked the don't stay in logo on the bottom right. nice touch.
nchs09
anyhow if this is a real party, looks preatty hot fire.
Zeiter
i mean..it's ok for some private party, it just looks not professional @ all...i dont know your experience with photoshop but u cannot expect to do the same product as someone who works with this everyday...
dj_cuba
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
looks like ... to be honest, but alot of flyers out there look like most of the time... so ur in the average ""

i love nice flyers.. i hate crappy ones

and yes dot be a gimp and put pills on ur flyers

In what way do you think it's ?
AndreaCKY772
i think it's fine. but yeah if your tutor might get iffy on the pill, then take it out, otherwise, it looks fine. if that is a real event, it looks like it would be a really good time!
Sunsnail
I think it's too simple. Could use some complexity of some kind.
dj_cuba
Any advice on how to make it look better? In what way does it look unprofessional? All constructive critisisms are welcome :)

nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by dj_cuba
In what way do you think it's ?

now when i said it looked like .. i wasnt trying to be a prick, i was just giving my opinion because u asked for it.

ok the letters with the heat 2006 like they are on fire its a bit cheesy. the pills just look stupid, and just spell out everything correctly... xtravaganza? eh..

anyhow i think it would look better with out the flames on the bottom... just the color fade from redish to white
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by dj_cuba
Any advice on how to make it look better? In what way does it look unprofessional? All constructive critisisms are welcome :)

some of the old rave ones were the best flyers around. this is a new variant of an old idea

it looks much better than yours imo.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement