return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Worst day of my life.....
View this Thread in Original format
WojiePoj
so my amazing girlfriend decides to breakup with me .....and I feel like absolute ...100% down, bummed, and dont wanna get out of my room, I dont know what to do right now ......I thought she would be the one .....maybe its time I go to Europe and find that good girl that would be the perfect wife ..... .....this sucks though seriously, my heart is killing.
Aristronica
it'll take about 5 months to completely get over it.

in 2 months you'll be eating regularly again.

first 3 weeks are probably the hardest.
grooviebeats
take gun
put to head
pull trigger

if you dont do that we dont want to hear any more baout it..

i kid

for real tho.. sorry for your loss... go bang a hot chick and you wiull be fine.
david.michael
Hoes & tricks.
DigitalPhoenix
sorry dude, that's life...whatever you do though dont hole yourself up in your room: go out and have a drink with some friends...then drunk dial and tell her off...

that bitch
Ivand
yah, sleep much, eat a lot, walk, run, sports whatever, just keep yourself busy
pvdAngel
Why did she dump you? Did she do that whole thing where she says "It's not you, it's me." bollocks?

Sorry to hear still.
ZeJayMan
nail a hot chick. get over it.:wtf:
grooviebeats
quote:
Originally posted by pvdAngel
Why did she dump you? Did she do that whole thing where she says "It's not you, it's me." bollocks?

Sorry to hear still.

it was over buttsex... after all isnt it always the buttsex
Ivand
quote:
Originally posted by pvdAngel

Sorry to hear still.

or even worst..

yo Ivand, i think we need to take some time...

some time my ass bitch

mellow_head
quote:
Originally posted by Ivand
yo Ivand, i think I'm gay...

Gay? That's my middle name!

Fixed.
Moral Hazard
I've always found the best way to get over such things is to take a load of your intoxicating substance of choice and then go find the dirtiest, sluttiest chick you can and tap that ass. Repeat this every opportunity you can until you feel better.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement