return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
**** couples that make you sick
View this Thread in Original format
Caela
...ewwww

i'm sure everyone knows what i'm talking about. the "picture perfect" couple that makes you taste bile on your mouth. ewww...who are you kidding?
Halcyon+On+On
Love is war. :p
Caela
haha...maybe i'm bitter...but damn. some couples just rub it in your face.

and they can off.
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
Love is battlefield. :p

/Pat Benatar
zoric
I know plenty of those :wtf: They're not for real, well, they can't be :haha:
Halcyon+On+On
Comfort yourself knowing that the couples who seem to have this nagging need to let the world know that they "love" one another are usually the ones with the most to hide.

The same pretty much applies to anyone who goes out of their way to convince other people that he or she is one of the following:

happy with themselves
content not making much money
sure of their religion
convinced that they are smart
etc...

It's not that people are incapable of these things by any stretch of the imagination. It's the people just looooooove to let others know all about it all the goddamn time because, frankly, it's all they've got left.
Sushipunk
quote:
Comfort yourself knowing that the couples who seem to have this nagging need to let the world know that they "love" one another are usually the ones with the most to hide.

The same pretty much applies to anyone who goes out of their way to convince other people that he or she is one of the following:

happy with themselves
content not making much money
sure of their religion
convinced that they are smart
etc...

It's not that people are incapable of these things by any stretch of the imagination. It's the people just looooooove to let others know all about it all the goddamn time because, frankly, it's all they've got left.

Your avatar :wtf:
Caela
quote:
Originally posted by zoric
I know plenty of those :wtf: They're not for real, well, they can't be :haha:

haha god i hope they're not for real...my cousin's getting married...and she has known her fiance for ALMOST a year...and he just got back from iraq and it's a "huge triumph"...they're all over the papers, with their pictures everywhere, just moved into a new house and she is the most cliche "personable person" you will ever meet. it's like a movie, everything she says...you listen to her and you're like:

PUUUUUUUKE MEEEEE
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Your avatar :wtf:

Yeah, it's a quote from the bible.
Sushipunk
quote:
Yeah, it's a quote from the bible.

:stongue: :stongue: The King James ' You All' version?

Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by Caela
haha god i hope they're not for real...my cousin's getting married...and she has known her fiance for ALMOST a year...and he just got back from iraq and it's a "huge triumph"...they're all over the papers, with their pictures everywhere, just moved into a new house and she is the most cliche "personable person" you will ever meet. it's like a movie, everything she says...you listen to her and you're like:

PUUUUUUUKE MEEEEE

I have never been attracted to you before, Caela, but now that you are bitter, I think that we should get married. Look, I know we haven't known each other for very long, but I am sure we can make it work. I mean, I know someone who's cousin is marrying this guy who just got back from Iraq - they've not even known one another for a year yet and their relationship is totally perfect. If they can do it, I'm sure that we can! :stongue:
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
:stongue: :stongue: The King James ' You All' version?

Nono, The American Bible. :wtf:

edit: Oh wait, same thing...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement