return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Which Alf is best ?
View this Thread in Original format
Ian
Your options

option 1 - Alf Stewart

option 2 - Alf alien thingy

option 3 - Alf-Inge Haaland (Roy Keane's Mate)

Sushipunk
:stongue: :stongue: Just because you used that pic again, Alf Stewart gets my vote :haha:
idoru
Tough call between Stewart and Alf the alien. Ultimately I went with Stewart because even though I don't know who he is, he looks like Adam West at a quick glance.
DarkAngel
ALF the alien gets my vote.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
Tough call between Stewart and Alf the alien. Ultimately I went with Stewart because even though I don't know who he is, he looks like Adam West at a quick glance.

He's out of a ty Australian G-rated soap called Home and Away. It's ing hilarious, in a really sad way.
Lira
The Alien is the only Alf I know :(
Lilith
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
He's out of a ty Australian G-rated soap called Home and Away. It's ing hilarious, in a really sad way.

I was suprised that people watch it, overseas peoples, same kind of losers that watch Neighbours... :stongue:

Alf the Alien, he seems the least obnoxious
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
I was suprised that people watch it, overseas peoples, same kind of losers that watch Neighbours... :stongue:

Alf the Alien, he seems the least obnoxious

lol. both are still shown in the uk, but i stopped watching home & away when they switched channel here & didn't show it for 2 yrs on the new one & it was like blah. aussie soap women ftw

yum

but still. Alf's a legend for his lines.

Strewth & "you flamin gallah"
Protege
Alien life form ftw
paranoik0
The poor norwegian player.

Frenchie
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
ALF the alien gets my vote.

Duhh!
LeopoldStotch
i voted for Haaland, because of his fall. :wtf: :haha: