return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
ADD/ADHD, Studying?
View this Thread in Original format
Ripped Bag
Does anyone here take Dexadrine, Adderall, or Modafinil?
barnes17
I used to take adderall a few years back. Personally it does nothing to me. Its popular as hell at my school tho. People buy that stuff for like $10 a capsule.
kadomony
Used to take dexadrine but i lost a dangerous amount of weight and had to stop.
Ripped Bag
Yeah the first two are amphetamines but Modafinil is completely different.
Beat Blog
Oh man, I want to try Modanafil so badly.

No known side effects (as yet). No jitters, no aggression, no withdrawal symptoms, no brain damage.

Monkeys kept awake for 72 hours, fed Modanafil then made to do simple cognitive tasks perform better than if they are well rested!

Sounds like an amazing drug. Would love it to party with. It doesn't affect memory (increases retention if anything), doesn't make you feel "high", just awake and well-rested, yet if you want to sleep at any time, you can, it won't inhibit you. I'd love to go out for three or four days straight on this stuff.

Wonder drug...
kadomony
quote:
Originally posted by Beat Blog
Oh man, I want to try Modanafil so badly.

No known side effects (as yet). No jitters, no aggression, no withdrawal symptoms, no brain damage.

Monkeys kept awake for 72 hours, fed Modanafil then made to do simple cognitive tasks perform better than if they are well rested!

Sounds like an amazing drug. Would love it to party with. It doesn't affect memory (increases retention if anything), doesn't make you feel "high", just awake and well-rested, yet if you want to sleep at any time, you can, it won't inhibit you. I'd love to go out for three or four days straight on this stuff.

Wonder drug...

haha oh wow, that would rock, cause i have trouble remembering my nights out a couple days afterwards. feels like it didnt really happen or i cant grasp the totality of it. hard to describe.
Ripped Bag
I just got my script for 200, 200mg of Moda :D
XaNaX
I did all of my school and got my BBA without drugs. I always had a hell of a time forcing myself to study or do school work. I don't think I ever studied for a test or did any homework until the night before it was due, and I'm talking research papers and major projects too. I got good grades, but really had to study to do it and in order to study I had to be under the pressure of it being last minute.

After I graduated I got my ADHD diagnosed and got adderall. About a year ago I took a difficult professional certification test that I really did not think I would pass on the first try. Most people who take it spend weeks studying, taking prep courses, etc. I sat down the night before the exam and studied on adderall for 6 hours. I went and took the test and I ing remembered everything, like total recall while I was taking the test and easily passed it on the first try. If I had those meds in school I could have had near a 4.0 with no ing effort.
Jake Benson
A friend with ADHD gave me Adderall and I stayed up all night making music and broke out in a rash the next day.
KilldaDJ
im not ADD/ADHD but i once took amphetamines and tried to get drunk lol

punjabi
ADD is the biggest pile of garbage in the medical world.
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by XaNaX
I did all of my school and got my BBA without drugs. I always had a hell of a time forcing myself to study or do school work. I don't think I ever studied for a test or did any homework until the night before it was due, and I'm talking research papers and major projects too. I got good grades, but really had to study to do it and in order to study I had to be under the pressure of it being last minute.

lol

you pretty much just described me.

i'm curious about this moda stuff. i'm going back to school in august and i was considering having some to keep around...well aderall or ritalin. not to take all the time, but for when i need to put a little fire under my ass to get something major done.

i'm gonna try to get a script for it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement