return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
moron drives 219 mph on arizona highway [youtube]
View this Thread in Original format
spc

You'd think he would consider trying this on a track rather than putting other drivers on the road at risk? What an . He doesn't deserve that car
iammesol
:conf:

Companies test cars on the autobahn all the time. From the beginning of the video, it looked like he works for Lambo.
spc
I don't think Lambo employees are test-driving an LP640 on an open public highway in Arizona
_Nut_
quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
:conf:

From the beginning of the video, it looked like he works for Lambo.

Because he was at a gas station?
iammesol
Wow... flame me please. I could've sworn I saw some official thing fly across the screen. Shows how zoned out I am right now. :nervous:
spc
quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
Wow... flame me please. I could've sworn I saw some official thing fly across the screen. Shows how zoned out I am right now. :nervous:

Haha, it's alright. I figured you weren't paying that much attention since arizona highway was in the title. If this was on the Autobahn it would have been a different story. The difference between the Autobahn and US highways is that you expect people to drive really fast that most everyone follows on the Autobahn. In my area, when the speed limit is 65 mph, you expect to see someone driving between 60-80, 100mph tops...not 219. He's going a bit over a football field per second for christ sake.
iammesol
I still can't fathom how fast 200 mph is. It doesn't look that fast on videos, but it must be INTENSE in real life. I think the fastest I've ever traveled in a car was like 95 or something, so yeah, I've always wondered.
XoxidE
lulz i got to 100 in my 96 tahoe. :P started shaking so i had to stop.
barbina
If I had that car I'd do it.
nchs09
the highest i have gotten me tiny car is 120. my old one 140 and some guys dodge 180 :P

barbina
I have a Mazda 6.. it tops out at 146 :)
I havent done that in ages though
I try not to speed anymore :p
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by barbina
I have a Mazda 6.. it tops out at 146 :)
I havent done that in ages though
I try not to speed anymore :p
the v6? we got the weaksauce 4 cylinder at home :/
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement