return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Tell me a joke, pal
View this Thread in Original format
Saka
Three women: One engaged, one married and one a mistress, are chatting about their sex lives and decided to impress their men. That night all three decided to wear black leather bras, stiletto heels and a mask over their eyes.

After a few days they meet up for lunch.

The engaged woman says "The other night when my fiancee came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said "You are the woman of my life. I love you." Then we made love all night long."

The mistress says "Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bodice, heels, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex all night."

The married woman says "I sent the kids to stay at my mother's house for the night. When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. As soon as he came in the door and saw me he said; "What's for dinner, Batman?"
tubularbills
i'm not your pal, buddy!
Saka
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
i'm not your pal, buddy!

you're not my buddy, pal.
DuBam
What did the five fingers say to the face?

SLAP!
Fledz
quote:
Originally posted by Saka
you're not my buddy, guy.

fixed

I'm not your guy, friend!
chach
Repost
shapes
quote:
Originally posted by Fledz
fixed

I'm not your guy, friend!

I'm not your friend, buddy
chach
Im not your shape, queer!
Fledz
I'm not your queer, stallion!
Ted Promo
quote:
Originally posted by Fledz
I'm not your queer, stallion!

I'm not your stallion, dad!

grooviebeats
what do Michael Jackson and oysters have in common?

They both come on little white crackers..
UmmiE
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
I'm not your stallion, dad!

I'm not your dad, son!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement