return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
What's your UNI schedule?
View this Thread in Original format
Krypton
I just started my sophomore year at the University of Texas and I'm pretty damn excited. Unfortunately, since I registered so late, 2 of my classes start at 8.30AM...:(

My 12 credits are..

Seminar/Critical Inquiry
Introduction to Politics
Art Appreciation
English Composition

Art Appreciation...that's what I get for registering on the very last day to register...:stongue:
Zild
I had to drop Art Apprecation when I took it. Something about having to listen to a bunch of wannabe artists bull about art while taking themselves seriously makes me want to smash things. Looks like you have a fairly light semester so my advice is more rips from the bong.
Krypton
quote:
Originally posted by Zild
I had to drop Art Apprecation when I took it. Something about having to listen to a bunch of wannabe artists bull about art while taking themselves seriously makes me want to smash things. Looks like you have a fairly light semester so my advice is more rips from the bong.

:happy2:
tubularbills
drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep drink sleep

oh waii--
Mr.Mystery
Any glowstick waving classes?
Zild
I think I had to take 3 or 4 art classes before I finally made it through one. Don't get me wrong I love art and even placed in the UIL art competitions in high school for painting, but I just can't stand the people who teach these classes and the students who are drawn to them.
Lira
Functional Syntax and Linguistic Typology

That's all I'm studying this semester :p
Zild
Here is mine so you can laugh at/pity me.

Biochemistry ( this class)
Inorganic Chemistry
Medicinal Chemistry ( this class even more)
Intro to Mass Spectrometry
Thermodynamics & Kinetics Lab
tachobg
this will probably be it...
-real analysis ("would you like that with lube or without?")
-optimization methods (should be cool)
-intro to eecs 1 (robots ftw)
-intro to applied math 1 (discrete math and such)
-comedy (lulz? i sure hope so)
jupiterone
advanced sexual mastery
intro to bukake
physics

Zild
quote:
Originally posted by tachobg
this will probably be it...
-real analysis ("would you like that with lube or without?")
-optimization methods (should be cool)
-intro to eecs 1 (robots ftw)
-intro to applied math 1 (discrete math and such)
-comedy (lulz? i sure hope so)

Try Shilov's Real and Complex Analysis if you need the lube.
MeLLyMeL
Community College Represent!

Pre Algebra
Writing
Oral Communication in a Professinal Setting [humanities]
a stupid fuking Freshman Seminar cuz I suck and I'm going BACK 2 SCHOOL

Psychology is my only class for Fall Semester II.
6 weeks and it's a pre clinical course which counts double to see if I can become a OTA!

My fuking math class alone is 4 hours FRIDAY and SATURDAY! 2 times a week. So i fail!

5-9pm Friday night and 1-4 Saturday. :sadgreen:

edit - i took art appreciation but dropped it cuz i'm a dumb ass and was too drunk to make it to class. It's a very easy A. They just teach you how to appreciate art - so fuking ridiculous. I remember seeing an artist who turned a urinal upside down and BAM it's art! *clap clap*
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement