return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Music vs Relationships
View this Thread in Original format
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
Having some problems with my other half...

I guess she doesn't understand my hobby of music and all the things that come with it - reading up on all the articles/forums, hunting down music, all the money spending, etc.

It's come down to the point where I really have no time to session or go clubbing because she rather me spend time with her. She's a real stay at home person who likes to watch tv, read books, etc.

Pretty much comes down to shes jealous and feels unimportant, which I think is uncalled for because I spend lots of time with her. I know it's about balancing things out, but she really has no respect for MY hobbies...

Anyone else have problems like this? Does it really seem we're obsessed with the music thing or do they just not understand the hobby?
elFreak
there are more important things in life than music and clubbing. If you have nothing in common why are you with her?

also: i bet if she was posting we would hear a different side. Do you think she is lying to you?

the jealousy argument is never a good one, come on now...you read the forums:p
Silky Johnson
If it wasn't music, it'd be something else. You either trust someone and can allow them their freedom to pursue things you have no interest in, or not.

I mean unless you aren't balancing your time between music and her, then it's understandable.
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I mean unless you aren't balancing your time between music and her, then it's understandable.

I have $10 that this is what's going on.
elFreak
same here, hence my post.
Silky Johnson
Hmm...how many times a week do you tow have sex?
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
4/7 average?

Give or take every now and then...
Alex
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
tow

Alright there Googooly, get off Jennypie`s account you rat bastard.:rolleyes:
Silky Johnson
. :mad:
elFreak
the better question is...would you rather be without her?

Silky Johnson
You should never invalidate someone's feelings, btw. Who are you to say "It's uncalled for" that she feels jealous and unimportant?? If that's how she feels, that's how she feels! A better boyfriend would be asking what they could do to make her feel better, or suggesting that he make more time for her.
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
quote:
Originally posted by elFreak
the better question is...would you rather be without her?

of course not. I would never choose music or any hobby over her.

I just think shes being unfair.

I think one of the biggest problems is that she doesn't have that many hobbies herself which makes it harder for her to pass time, thus making me her entertainment.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement