return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
saddest**** ever
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
So im here at home on a friday night.

and im like wtf?! im drinking at home by myself?!? i took a 2 year haitus from being the first one in the pool and everyone turns bitch.

"i cant come out im with th gf tonight"

"ya me and debbie are gonna stay in and watch tv"

"you have reached the voicemail of 'MIke and Sabrina!!! yay!!"

so ya man wtf happened in 2 years??? i take one lil break and everyone flakes. like for real. ghuys when u turn 26, 27 ur gonna notice all ur "cool" friends turn into complete pushovers. Even when i was dating my gf I ALWAYS made time to chill with the boys and the girls. Sure i didnt go out and drink tons and make out with random chicks etc. but i deffinately didnt flake out like everyone is doing now. in sad times we live in.

in Pussies
Vivid Boy
ps 2nd drunk thread. and this aint no emo . this is kick a fag in the balls sorta thread. lets bash ****** friends
jupiterone
friend of mine is completely owned by his woman, this means no cigars, no hard liquor, no weed, just light beer because 'it's a healthier choice for him'

doesn't go out much with us anymore, whenever they decide to see a movie it has to be her pick. he's only 20 years old as well

'ya ash and i are gonna stay in tonight and watch a movie, you guys go ahead'

'ya i think ash and i are gonna call the night extra early (9pm)'
Renzo
Agreed. Bitches ain't but hoes and tricks. Lick on deez nuts and suck the dick.

Bros before hoes. Live by it. Die by it.
The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy

so ya man wtf happened in 2 years??? i take one lil break and everyone flakes. like for real. ghuys when u turn 26, 27 ur gonna notice all ur "cool" friends turn into complete pushovers. Even when i was dating my gf I ALWAYS made time to chill with the boys and the girls. Sure i didnt go out and drink tons and make out with random chicks etc. but i deffinately didnt flake out like everyone is doing now. in sad times we live in.

in Pussies

in A man... so true. Luckily for me, only a couple of my friends turned into pussies but not till about 2 years ago (I'm 31 now). Wait till they start having kids... you'll never have 1 on 1 hangout time again. But, that's just part of getting older man. Kinda sucks but what can you do?
Vivid Boy
bro got one friend whos not even allowed to watch manswers.......mothein manswers.....lol
Sushipunk
Haha, I have quite a few friends like this now. The ones with kids (the really unhappy ones, mind you, that need a night off the most) I'm ok with, but the others... lol.

To hear the phrase "I can't make it out tonight, Angie doesn't feel like it" is truly sad :(
The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
bro got one friend whos not even allowed to watch manswers.......mothein manswers.....lol

haha... I got one like that too. He was one of the coolest guys I grew up with and part of my true inner circle. In like 2004 when we were all 26-27, he ended up dating this 27 y.o. virgin that was the ing anti-fun. She would even yell at him when he was crossing the street like he was 5 years old if he didn't look for cars coming. It made no sense because he was a crazy motherf*cker who probably banged about 50 chicks. He moved in with her after a couple of months, and 2 years later he get engaged... then a year after that they got married. She didn't lose her virginity till their wedding night. I remember watching him while standing up at his wedding and he looked like he was having his midlife crisis already. When his boys asked him before getting married why he was marrying her, he would say, "Because she makes me a better person," but could never explain what exactly that meant, or, "I don't want to be 60 years old and starting a family, dude." wtf?? Even now on the rare occasion she isn't hovering and he gets to hang out with his friends, he has to lie to her about what he's doing and "promise he won't have more than 2 beers."

He's a sad example of marrying someone just because you think that's what you should be doing at that point in your life. I sympathize with you man.
The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Haha, I have quite a few friends like this now. The ones with kids (the really unhappy ones, mind you, that need a night off the most) I'm ok with, but the others... lol.

To hear the phrase "I can't make it out tonight, Angie doesn't feel like it" is truly sad :(

ARRGH! That is sickening, isn't it? I am ing REALLY lucky... I've been married almost 2 years now, and not once has my wife ever given me a hard time if I want to go out with my friends. She's awesome like that. I've even flown to Chicago, Tampa, and Houston for good times with friends minus her, and left her behind in the hotel room in Southbeach a few times to stay out late with the fellas and I never come home to some bull. Total keeper. lol
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by The17sss
haha... I got one like that too. He was one of the coolest guys I grew up with and part of my true inner circle. In like 2004 when we were all 26-27, he ended up dating this 27 y.o. virgin that was the ing anti-fun. She would even yell at him when he was crossing the street like he was 5 years old if he didn't look for cars coming. It made no sense because he was a crazy motherf*cker who probably banged about 50 chicks. He moved in with her after a couple of months, and 2 years later he get engaged... then a year after that they got married. She didn't lose her virginity till their wedding night. I remember watching him while standing up at his wedding and he looked like he was having his midlife crisis already. When his boys asked him before getting married why he was marrying her, he would say, "Because she makes me a better person," but could never explain what exactly that meant, or, "I don't want to be 60 years old and starting a family, dude." wtf?? Even now on the rare occasion she isn't hovering and he gets to hang out with his friends, he has to lie to her about what he's doing and "promise he won't have more than 2 beers."

He's a sad example of marrying someone just because you think that's what you should be doing at that point in your life. I sympathize with you man.

I had a friend just like that. He ended up becoming a religious nut. I just can't be around him any more. He's constantly trying to convert me. He gets really offended when I say 'no, that' and then bring up his insane hedonistic past. Dude used to have FUN, holy crap. The he used to get up to.... lol. Now it's just work, church, and God.

Renzo
quote:
Originally posted by The17sss
He's a sad example of marrying someone just because you think that's what you should be doing at that point in your life.

Man, there's nothing in life worse than that. Except maybe getting your balls stung by bees.

But besides that, there's nothing worse in life.
The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
I had a friend just like that. He ended up becoming a religious nut. I just can't be around him any more. He's constantly trying to convert me. He gets really offended when I say 'no, that' and then bring up his insane hedonistic past. Dude used to have FUN, holy crap. The he used to get up to.... lol. Now it's just work, church, and God.

LOL! Dude... the similaraties between your story and mine are eerie. I have a friend like that too, lived with him in college. Total hedonist. He married some chick who was pretty religious and who's dad is a baptist minister. About a year into their marriage, they had a kid... his kid wasn't a month old and he starts banging some woman he works with. His wife found out and all his was on the front lawn the next day. He came back grovelling, and she told him the only way he stood a chance at forgiveness was to go to some addictions camp sponsored by the church for 6 months, isolated in the hills of Kentucky.

So he ing went! We had a mutual friend get married and I saw him at the wedding.. first time in a couple of years I saw him. He was going on about how God spoke with him and saved him from his life of debauchery, talking about how jesus is the only way to salvation and . I mean, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I knew he was just so deep in denial trying to convince himself of this, suppressing his true desires. Knowing him, there's no way the change is legit. His wife won't let him have a cell phone or use the internet now... and he's just an empty shell. I'd rather be divorced and be my true self than be fake to keep my wife from taking the kids, you know?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement