return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Bal En Blanc 16 2010 - Infected Mushroom (BEB)
View this Thread in Original format
skarchons
Bal En Blanc 16 2010 - Infected Mushroom at Bal En Blanc BEB
emperor781
...So Armin i bet

:whip:
robbiej
i hate infected mushroom
furthermore psytrance makes me want me to swallow a knife
what crowd these guys are marketed for at beb i have zero clue, the beb trance room is always a majority club crowd from my own experience

sigh
kaniz
Ugh, if you are going to book a Psytrance act, why not book one that is actually good? and actually psytrance? not this nu-metal-buttorkc-passoff-as-psytrnace-crap.

Its kind of funny, Psytrance was the first genre if EDM that really got me excited about electronic music, and the first few Infected Mushroom albums blew me away. While I've largely move on from Psy (I enjoy it from time to time), IM's new stuff just makes me cringe.
robbiej
i miss 514productions
zarbi
aaaakkkkhhhhhhhh pas encore infected calisssssse:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
Alexx G
pass
lenazi
i can see why they call themselves track entertainment, because they always use the same track.
PvDGeek
arghhh not again... and i'm guessing Armin for sure... damn looks like it might be the end for me for BeB, been there since 2001 but now this repetitive lineup... for sure i'll wait to see the full lineup before buying next year.
djneek
not cool....

Alexx G
I remember walking into BeB 08 with friends when infected were playing a live show, we just all looked at eachother, wondering if we were in the right place: it was a heavy metal concert!!! Why would u put a guitar, drums and a guy who yells to the top if his lungs in an EDM event.. I ran to the house room waiting for them to finish. Scary stuff. If they would have played their music on CDs, no live stuff, it would have been much better imo, their tracks are oookaayy, just the live part that scaared me. Unless cox comeS, not going. Armins getting ooooold
Spin Laden
Infected bookings
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Privacy Statement