return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 
Igloofest 2010 / Igloofest 4 (pg. 14)
View this Thread in Original format
Schadenfreude
quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
I wasn't really implying that it was. I just find it strange that someone would find out they can't obtain a visa the same day they are scheduled to play. Isn't a visa something you'd want to get at least a couple of weeks before your trip?

Just a thought

Blame the booking agent and not the dj.
Alexx G
quote:
Originally posted by Schadenfreude

forget about next day though, although you should get it in 5 or less if you pay extra.

got it next day :)!
Leif
I'll be there taking pics for edmm.ca, give me a shout if you see me :)
jester
quote:
Originally posted by Leif
I'll be there taking pics for edmm.ca, give me a shout if you see me :)

awesome
jester
techno.fm 192kb stream :crazy:
KrinKer
Somebodyt's going to record Jesse rose right :D ! !
X-Cube
Philip Bader's replacing Popof! He's great!
OkiDokie
How was lastnight?
jester
quote:
Originally posted by OkiDokie
How was lastnight?

Really fun, wasn't packed like other nights thats I have been to in the past 4 years. Got there late though, got there about 10 mins before Adultnapper started so can't say much about who was spinning before. I am really happy I finally heard Adultnapper, really really nice track selection. Plus I left early around 2310. One thing the weather was nice last night, it had to be the warmest IF I have been to, to date.
Romchik22
I came around 7:00, the place was preety empty and I was awaiting Robert Babicz. He played a very very nice set imo. Loved the progressive house. Adultnapper and Philip Bader were very pumped up. By the time Philip started playing the place was jammmmmmmmmmmmed packed, no place to move.
Overall very nice night, with very nice weather :)

Vermz
hmm kinda weird that it was empty? the weather was so nice and great line up
Dj Nacht
Its crazy how Adultnapper came last year and maybe the place had 10 people inside. Why is this?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 
Privacy Statement