return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 
Igloofest 2010 / Igloofest 4 (pg. 24)
View this Thread in Original format
bantu
whats the stream to listen ?
jester
quote:
Originally posted by bantu
whats the stream to listen ?

techno.fm
Alexx G
k just went on meteomedia.
Current weather:

T. ressentie: -25 <-- :eyes:
Vents: O 54km/h <-- :eyes:
Rafales: 72km/h <-- :eyes:

thank god im home
jester
wow that was a bad transition lol ... -25 still not the coldest at igloofest :crazy: I wish I was there to see how crazy everyone is.

Seeing 4 Mbps sucks and it buffers here and there... I guess it could also be techno.fm, many people tuning in.
time for me to switch over to teksavvy and get myself a static ip and some mlppp
Alexx G
quote:
Originally posted by jester
wow that was a bad transition [/size]

i know. fail.
jester
1-2 more tracks to go.

I just checked outside my window... wow the wind INSANE!

Also sorry again for the buffering in the the M.A.N.D.Y set. I'll hopefully have it online by 6am.
Passskal
quote:
Originally posted by jester
1-2 more tracks to go.

I just checked outside my window... wow the wind INSANE!

Also sorry again for the buffering in the the M.A.N.D.Y set. I'll hopefully have it online by 6am.

just got back from IglooStorm! Was fun! Had never seen igloo with this little people. Felt like an imtimate party for Robag, loved the deep old school funky tech sound he played for us, not energetic enough though at the end. Was a very chill set. Would have been perfect for piknic! MANDY was, as usual, very average...poor mixing at times, Still good music to dance to...but nothing to write about on RA....best track of his set: John Tejada - The end of it all , played at the very end, woke the dancefloor
at once, then it was time to leave...

See u all on saturday for the insanity! Get your tickets now and avoid line-ups!
jester
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Enjoy!
Johnny Jon
(Side note, didnt want to start another thread just for this): Any of you guys going to see Franck Roger @ Le Consulat next saturday?
corjay9
Going tonight for crazy dubstep madnesssss. We made skittle vodka.

malek
shouldve been called blizzardfest.
julien2
Hey jester do you have the Robag one ?

edit: and the MANDY set does not seem to be working...

Thanks for the recordings !
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 
Privacy Statement