return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Lira Appreciation Thread
View this Thread in Original format
Theresa
I just have to say, I luv Lira :) He is one of the only TA posters who isn't a douche**** 98% of the time, has intelligent things to say, and is often quite hilarious.

Yay for Lira!

Appreciate!
rT19
im telling you all jan people are awesome!
Silky Johnson
I personally prefer people who aren't afraid to be cunts. I have a hard time believing that everyone who acts nice actually is nice. I think the amount of genuinely nice, kind, humble people far less than the number that presents themselves to be. I think the majority are just insecure yes men who don't want to give people a reason to not like them/need approval from others.

Not saying Lira is one of those people...that's just what your post stimulated in my mind.

I mean, of COURSE people prefer/appreciates people who don't ruffle their feathers, lol. It's like ego padding in a way.
Arbiter
quote:
Originally posted by Theresa
He is one of the only TA posters who isn't a douche**** 98% of the time

He needs to get his head on straight. :mad:
MrJiveBoJingles
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I personally prefer people who aren't afraid to be cunts. I have a hard time believing that everyone who acts nice actually is nice. I think the amount of genuinely nice, kind, humble people far less than the number that presents themselves to be. I think the majority are just insecure yes men who don't want to give people a reason to not like them/need approval from others.

I think "yes men" these days are more likely to try and be "cunts," since that's the popular thing to do. It hardly takes any fearlessness to follow an obvious behavioral trend.
Silky Johnson
Uh, I guess. But that's not how I see yes men at all. You're just talking about followers, and yes - the world is full of them.
squirrelly
Listen Jenny.

Just STFU, ok?

Put some tape around your damn fingers and stop typing.

Ya dumb bitch. :mad:
SYSTEM-J
quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
I think "yes men" these days are more likely to try and be "cunts," since that's the popular thing to do. It hardly takes any fearlessness to follow an obvious behavioral trend.

On the Internet, maybe. In real life people are still pretty pathetic, I find.
MrJiveBoJingles
True.

The Internet is my life, so that is always my point of reference for cultural trends.
Silky Johnson
:stongue: :stongue:

kadomony
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I personally prefer people who aren't afraid to be cunts.

Silky Johnson
:stongue: :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement