return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
What is the allure of an ex?
View this Thread in Original format
sweetcaroline
My best friend went through a terrible breakup and after many months met someone new who is great. Good looking, younger, funny, and smart (an engineer). But then he slept with his ex and is hooked all over again. I don't understand this behavior at all. I know this story is an old one, but could someone explain to me a jerk of an ex > someone new?

I'm so mad at my friend right now. He was free and clear and now he's sucked back in.

:mad:
igottaknow
Why do his actions effect your happiness?
Lomeli
made of magic.
TranceGiant
The Force of Habit.
Lira
Rosy retrospection, physical attraction, and so on.

By the way, you have no right to be angry about your friend. You know that, right? Just checking.
Magadansky
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
Why do his actions effect your happiness?

Maybe because he is his best friend?
WittyHandle
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
By the way, you have no right to be angry about your friend. You know that, right? Just checking.

Unless the OP is the new girl
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by Magadansky
Maybe because he is his best friend?

How would it make you feel if your best friend was angry at you for your choices in women? "You should go out with this girl who I deem better for you. If you don't do what I wish I will be angry with you."

You understand now?
Magadansky
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
How would it make you feel if your best friend was angry at you for your choices in women? "You should go out with this girl who I deem better for you. If you don't do what I wish I will be angry with you."

You understand now?

I think you don't understand. First, probably the reason why the OP doesn't want his friend back to his ex is because they had a very stressful relationship and problems which affected him. Second, the OP wishes the best for his friend (presuming that he is his best friend) so he can be appointed as the voice of reason in that situation. Lira pointed it out, probably his friend forgot some of the stress he endured during the relationship and now he just wants her back for the good sex or whatever the case may be. Getting angry about it is probably pushing it though. OP should just talk out his friend.
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by Magadansky
I think you don't understand. First, probably the reason why the OP doesn't want his friend back to his ex is because they had a very stressful relationship and problems which affected him. Second, the OP wishes the best for his friend (presuming that he is his best friend) so he can be appointed as the voice of reason in that situation. Lira pointed it out, probably his friend forgot some of the stress he endured during the relationship and now he just wants her back for the good sex or whatever the case may be. Getting angry about it is probably pushing it though. OP should just talk out his friend.

Let me clarify. I'm not making a judgment on which girl is better for his friend, and I'm sure he means well. But you can not tell someone what they should do. Everyone is free to make their own choices and live with the consequences. Their choices shouldn't make you angry. Why do people concern themselves with what other people do?

Let me give you another scenario. We walk into a restaurant and I tell you I read an article about all the wonderful health benefits of eating salad. After which I order a salad and you get a double cheeseburger with bacon. Now I'm furious with you. Why didn't you order the salad? Didn't you hear what I told you? Clearly the salad is better for you...

r5a
simple answer

the dude never got over her
denys envy
the magic comment is probably the most legit. i used to date this girl, and her was ing extreme. somehow she made it like a vacuum inside or something... completely enveloped my dick and literally sucked the cum out of my penis inside of it. ing magic if i've ever seen a trick.

she was terrible. dumb, awful personality, lied all the time. but that one thing made me stick around for almost 5 months. where with any other girl i'd be gone in a week.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement