return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
stuff you've stolen / obtained while intoxicated
View this Thread in Original format
lacksesepsotygh
small, very unnecessary objects tend to fall into my possession when i'm practising the arts of drinking alcoholic beverages.

a week ago i brought home a packet of napkins and a pirate hat. before that, i've woken up with the french flag wrapped around my feet. a bottle of dishwashing fluid was stolen from a nightclub two months ago, and when i studied in another town, i took part in the theft of an orientational emergency exit sign.

we also made an attempt to steal a framed kids karate club picture from an awful kebab place.

i once took someones left shoe, and managed to walk home with two left shoes.

enough about me. what about you?
SYSTEM-J
As a student I stole a six foot pub table. That's definitely my finest hour. I wasn't drunk though - it took some serious planning to go out in the night and haul this thing back to our flat while avoiding CCTV.
DigitalPhoenix
While in uni...rim caps. I dont know why, when I was proper ed, I thought rim caps were such a neccesity. :p
Esiotrat
More booze.
EddieZilker
When I drank and I was at a party, the next day, I'd have 10 lighters in my pocket.
lacksesepsotygh
quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
When I drank and I was at a party, the next day, I'd have 10 lighters in my pocket.

that reminds me.. i woke up with a lighter in my pocket that had the text "i love dogs" written on it. so strange
Ygrene
I stole my very own youth. :(
pkcRAISTLIN
I was more a vandal than a thief. Did heaps of shameful things while on the piss. NYE 1999 me and my best mate were determined to be the millennium bugs. ing stupid.
kadomony
i'd like some insight into how we find things in random places when intoxicated.

for example, we're walking along and my friend goes OH and pulls a in bottle of vodka out of a bush on the side of the road. :wtf:

i think the most valuable thing i found when i was drunk was a pair of solid gold wedding bands sitting on a ledge outside.
DaRoZa
26'er of JD from trashy obese girl's back yard on the walk back to campus from mardi gras... then my friend accidentally shattered it while in line in a tim hortons, it slipped out of his hands as he praised it like a new item in zelda.

lots of lighters, unknowingly

r5a
quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
As a student I stole a six foot pub table. That's definitely my finest hour. I wasn't drunk though - it took some serious planning to go out in the night and haul this thing back to our flat while avoiding CCTV.
legendary. this deserves gold status
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

Champion :haha:

When I was in Uni and/or travelling, we got lots of traffic cones, and the yellow flashing lights that the council leaves around if there is a construction or something happening. We had a few street signs (Beer Street and High Street) and once my hammered friend and I went on a drunken mission all around our neighborhood and pinched a whole stack of potted plants from peoples front yards to decorate our new place with. I actually still have a couple of those plants, still in the same pots we grabbed them in, over 10 years ago :wtf:

And of course, hundreds of lighters.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement