return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Another Gulf Oil Platform Explodes
View this Thread in Original format
Lebezniatnikov
Drill, Baby, Drill!

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/0...hpt=T1&iref=BN1

Other than offshore drilling, can anybody detail a specific national policy prescription made by Sarah Palin? I don't mean "lower taxes" or "stop immigration" - I mean the how. This woman built her national career on a policy that led to one immense environmental - and economic - regional disaster, and may now have led to a second.

/rant
trancypantzzz
beginning stages of population control..
woscar
:(
SkyHigh
quote:
Originally posted by Lebezniatnikov
Drill, Baby, Drill!

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/0...hpt=T1&iref=BN1

Other than offshore drilling, can anybody detail a specific national policy prescription made by Sarah Palin? I don't mean "lower taxes" or "stop immigration" - I mean the how. This woman built her national career on a policy that led to one immense environmental - and economic - regional disaster, and may now have led to a second.

/rant

AM i missing something?
But what does Sarah Palin have to do with this spill or lack of according to the article.
EddieZilker
quote:
Originally posted by SkyHigh
AM i missing something?
But what does Sarah Palin have to do with this spill or lack of according to the article.

The slogan, "Drill, baby, drill" is widely attributed to her and she has been an earnest proponent of off-shore oil drilling. Well, really more of an apologist since the policies and decisions to drill off shore were in process or place before she really landed on the scene.
SkyHigh
Oh . Thank you:)
ziptnf
In before Kevin finds a way to blame the liberals :p
Joss Weatherby
Seriously, the south. Not a single federal dollar should be wasted on this clean up. These people are too ing stupid to take care of themselves, and they wont elect people smarter than them to do it for them. 'm.
chlola
quote:
Originally posted by Maige
Hahahahaha I don't give a anymore

+1
Clovis
quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
Seriously, the south. Not a single federal dollar should be wasted on this clean up. These people are too ing stupid to take care of themselves, and they wont elect people smarter than them to do it for them. 'm.

Some of my favorite Americans are from the south. Texas has a huge liberal population even if it isn't enough to win elections there. I refuse to write that part of the country off. One of my best friends is from Arkansas and he's as left as they come.

enydo
quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby

You are so ing dense it's not even funny.

I mean, even if you are "permanently trolling" as you seem to always claim, seriously, go yourself. You are an absolutely pathetic and worthless human being.
yukii
:(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement