return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Your Drink of Choice
View this Thread in Original format
Amduscias
I for some reason am curious , i wanna know what most of you bitches loveee to drink ( alcoholic beverages obv )

So... yeah... Go!

I LOVEEEE margaritas (yes i know, gay)
Renzo
Beer. Good beer.
shaw
c0r does not approve of drinking.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
Beer. Good beer.
wienerschnitzel
I like a good glass of red wine.. i usually lean more toward an australian shiraz
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
i usually lean more toward an australian

:gsmile:
kadomony
i like a drink called The Repost
jonSun
lately it's been a lot of Vodka & OJ, vodka & cranberry.
chimera66
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
I like a good glass of red wine.. i usually lean more toward an australian shiraz

i hear australian shiraz is REALLY good, had one recently (don't remember which) and it was delicious. i typically lean toward argentine malbecs if i'm drinking wine but will now mix it up.
Lilith
Oh don't worry, they make some truly appalling shiraz's as well. Usually by adding extra sand and urine.

I prefer chardonnays and decent beers

Halcyon+On+On
I once made this drink I coined the 'redneck abortion'. I don't recall what all went into it, as it mostly consisted of whatever mostly-used bottles of miscellaneous liquors I had in my freezer/cabinet and was looking to get rid of, but needless to say it was a really, really, really good idea, and I did not end up having a baby.
couch-potato
Notice how he conveniently omits the nightmares pertaining to what the child could have been.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement