return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Restless Leg Syndrome
View this Thread in Original format
tubularbills
Anyone have this? I only notice it in myself when I'm laying down at night, and i feel this weird tugging kind of feeling in my lower legs. normally, they spasm a little on their own when i'm really freakin' tired...and if i try to hold them still on my own, the tugging feeling gets worse and my legs eventually violently spasm. The pain/tugging feeling seems to be best kept at by if i wiggle my toes or ankles around on occasion.

It never causes me insomnia, and I never wake up in the middle of the night with the twitching/kicking sensation. but it's really ing annoying!

http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorder...gs-syndrome-rls
couch-potato
I get it whenever I'm stoned. Stretching it out always helps.
ZeJayMan
looks like aids, lol
Halcyon+On+On
Do you take a multivitamin? Is it tailored for Men in that it lacks iron?

I get it often when I drink several nights in a row. Makes me want to punch .
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
Do you take a multivitamin? Is it tailored for Men in that it lacks iron?

I get it often when I drink several nights in a row. Makes me want to punch .

you know, i used to have anemia as a child; but "grew out of it". (aka i haven't had a problem w/ it since i was like 4 yrs old).

every time i donate blood, i'm allowed to (i.e. i don't have a low iron count). i'm going to donate blood again this friday, so we'll see what they say when they do the iron test.

even right now my left leg in my shin/calf area feels so ing odd...like i have to keep rolling my ankle otherwise i get a random violent spasm. ugh.

and i only take multivitamins on rare occasions in the morning if/when i remember to take them.
igottaknow
Dogs get this when they are dreaming I didn't know it effected people.

Chris Crossland
quote:
Originally posted by ZeJayMan
looks like aids, lol

lol

edit: I been laughing at that comment way too long...:stongue:
Theresa
The worst thing to do is try to keep them still, that just makes it so much worse.

I always get up and do some stretches... I find that it alleviates a lot of the restlessness. If it lasts for too long, I will pop a couple advil and either that makes me sleepy enough that I pass out regardless, or it alleviates the restlessness. I can't tell.

I also get restlessness in my arms sometimes. I think that's worse than in the legs... it drives me bonkers.
yukii
I get it kinda frequently.. mainly at night if I'm laying watching something or if I'm baked.
Moongoose
quote:
Originally posted by yukii
I get it kinda frequently.. mainly at night if I'm laying watching something or if I'm baked.

I totally read that like that you get it when you are naked.

yukii
LOL. I don't even have the word naked in there :stongue: or else I'd say, SELECTIVE READING!
Omega_Blue
I've had some nasty leg shakies as a side effect to certain drug use. In the arms, it drives me insane. The only cure I know of that works is painkillers.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement