return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Worst roommate you ever had?
View this Thread in Original format
keddo
So yeah, i have a story i wrote up on a guy that i used to have as a roommate. He peed in the milk, dragged all the toothbrushes in his ars e.t.c before he got evicted. A english, vain, med-study he was aswell. Will see if i can find it. In the meanwhile read this:

Jed roommate

what's your ?
zyklon-jay
My ex. She had a great rack but was messy as .
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
My ex. She had a great rack but was messy as .

Kinkay!
OrangestO
I lived with a Moroccan woman that used an online dating service and had a different guy over every night. She would cook these extravagant dinners for what appeared to be a first date and always show her brother's wedding dvd. The night always ended up in the guy leaving and her drinking multiple bottles of wine and crying about how she couldn't find love.

Not the worst, but definitely the most awkward.
Intellekshual
quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
I lived with a Moroccan woman that used an online dating service and had a different guy over every night. She would cook these extravagant dinners for what appeared to be a first date and always show her brother's wedding dvd. The night always ended up in the guy leaving and her drinking multiple bottles of wine and crying about how she couldn't find love.

Not the worst, but definitely the most awkward.

:stongue:
I am Moroccan myself so this is hilarious to me. Extravagant dinners are the norm in the motherland, and watching someone else's wedding video is almost a hobby where I come from.

Bitch in insane, though - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
kamil
I had friend/roommate try and break up with his rat-faced girlfriend, she wouldnt allow it so she dropped out of college to spend more time with him. She did this by frequently staying over at our place until she basically became a permanent resident. She worked at Rainbow Cinema on front st. and didnt pay her share for rent. When I confronted the two of them about equal pay for the place, she bitched ME out, lol.

In the end the guy pussied out and payed her share for rent, lulz, and I decided to just deal with it for a few more months and moved out.

When I came back some time later to pick up some things I left, the place was a disgusting mess. The washroom smelled like old kitchen rags. The landlords belongings went missing or destroyed (it was half furnished). I never got my security deposit because of their incompetence.
kamil
quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
Bitch in insane, though - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Isn't that Einstein's definition of insanity? Haha.
Intellekshual
quote:
Originally posted by kamil
Isn't that Einstein's definition of insanity? Haha.

The quote was attributed to Benjamin Franklin, Einstein, Mark Twain and Rita Mae Brown (my money is on her).. or it could very well be an ancient Chinese proverb.
Halcyon+On+On
It was indeed Rita, but the fact that she kept saying it, expecting most people to attribute it to her, was rather telling.
Settimo
this one chick...crazy girl.

i essentially paid for her rent, as she lied to me and took my money...was a disgusting slob, would leave her used vibrator on the couch, or on her bed. had this little yappy dog, and was just an all around dirty whore. she tried to kick me out on a "10 day eviction". she then proceeded to tell me i owed her $500 and that she had done so much for me.

kamil
quote:
Originally posted by Settimo
this one chick...crazy girl.

i essentially paid for her rent, as she lied to me and took my money...was a disgusting slob, would leave her used vibrator on the couch, or on her bed. had this little yappy dog, and was just an all around dirty whore. she tried to kick me out on a "10 day eviction". she then proceeded to tell me i owed her $500 and that she had done so much for me.

You sound like an .:p
Sushipunk
I've had a few. Lol.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement