return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Can we talk about people who live beyond their means?
View this Thread in Original format
Silky Johnson
What the , man. I swear to god my Facebook is filled with this kind of people.

I mean, I know how much money I make, and it's quite decent. I can easily afford all of life's necessities, with more than enough left over for my wants. I have a few assets and always know where my money is going re: bills, student debt repayment, savings, credit, etc....yet I still don't spend nearly the same amount of money that it seems other people do.

I've got people on my fb that I know there's no way in hell they make more money than I do and they take big trips every couple of months, always buying new clothes and , parties every weekend, eating out all the time, etc....

How? How can people live like that?? I cannot imagine for the life of me, incurring one debt to pay off another, never having actual cash to pay for things, and always paying interest on some line of credit I owe.

I have read many news articles over the past few years about young people living way beyond their means...and I just don't get it. I understand that these people want to be hood rich and convey some image of status or whatever the - but don't they know it's obvious to anyone with actual cashflow that they live beyond their means? Where's the status in that?

I feel like MOST people live like this. What do you guys think? Do you know people like this as well? Let's talk about how stupid they are. :gsmile:
EarnYourKeep
social media observations are over rated, everyone do you get money hate bitches smoke drink henny live large
Dykes_on_Jay
Life is so cheap here that it is impossible. I've done it though, but lost 120lbs.

Other than records, whores and non chinese food....i don't have expensive habits. The drugs are cheap.
srussell0018
Trust fund babies?
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
social media observations are over rated, everyone do you get money hate bitches smoke drink henny live large

Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
Trust fund babies?

No, definitely not - or else I wouldn't have made this thread. I do know plenty of trust fund babies, though. :p
Dykes_on_Jay
This is exactly the reason why teachers should have never told our generation that they could be anything they wanted if they wanted it badly enough. Self entitled pricks without any self realization that theycan't have those candies that they want.
srussell0018
One of my girlfriend's roommates makes about $8 an hour and is on food stamps and still goes shopping all the time. Taking advantage of government programs so that instead of paying for necessities they can spend on frivolous things?
Silky Johnson
For 's sake, no. Just regular people with jobs, living beyond their means. Which seems to be the majority of people.

I mean , I have friends who actually still live at home, have jobs, don't have many bills or debts to pay, and are still always broke as . How? How can people be this ing stupid with their money??
Vivid Boy
Ive got a ton of friends like this. They brag in public about the they got but behind closed doors they cry about how much they owe.

Dykes_on_Jay
If I was ever broke in China I would kill myself...for real too. It is impossible to live beyond your means. My groceries cost me 50 bucks a week. My rent is like 500. It's crazy.
Silky Johnson
Like WTF man??
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Privacy Statement