return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Bal en Blanc 2014 DJ choices
View this Thread in Original format
habsfan
Bal always draws big headliners but I'm expecting 2014 to be extra big since it's the 20th anniversary.

Obviously BeB caters to the masses so I won't be surprised if DJ's like Guetta, Armin, etc. are invited (not that there's anything wrong with that, to each their own).

My dream line-up, however would be the following:

Trance room:

Markus Schulz
Gareth Emery
John O'Callaghan

House Room:

Hernan Cattaneo
Nicole Moudaber
Danny Tenaglia

Remaining dj's will be local. So what are your choices?
Spin Laden
you can see 2/3rds of that house room at BPM, condo room avail.. for more details see BPM thread :p
Spin Laden
Beb has a good money-making but afters crowd-pleasing formula going now, I like all of those choices you made, also maybe Mark Knight since he can transition the cheese into the deeper stuff well
Big Boss
This Bal en Blanc is going to blow every other Bal en Blanc out of the water.

I've been hearing grumblings out of Toronto and Montreal about some of the rumored DJs and let's just say they are listening to feedback.

Can't wait!
oldskool94
I hope they bring the techno back ! Papa Sven, Coxy, Beyer, Liebing, Pan-Pot....

Plus, we need light show, pyros like this :

[URL=]here[/URL]
AY STAR
quote:
Originally posted by Big Boss
This Bal en Blanc is going to blow every other Bal en Blanc out of the water.

I've been hearing grumblings out of Toronto and Montreal about some of the rumored DJs and let's just say they are listening to feedback.

Can't wait!

spill the beans :whip:
Romchik22
Digweed, Ida + Adam, Papa Sven.
Big Boss
quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
spill the beans :whip:

If I say anything I will never be allowed into Montreal again.

(And my info is based on educated guesses in Toronto/Montreal, speaking with industry people and offer sheets being mysteriously pulled/DJs not available anymore.)
Marcus007
I can confirm this will be the biggest bal en blanc yet

in more than one way
Spin Laden
Cox to match the hype

Armin and Markus as they are pretty much residents

Tiesto and Hardwell to move tickets ...those are my BeB guesses - new thread topic :p

Marcus007
i would rly love to see carl cox too. dude is the best and would destroy a party like that
habsfan
You guys think the venue will still be Palais de congres?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Privacy Statement