return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Tiesto @ Aria December 13!
View this Thread in Original format
Biggy
He's back in town amigos!
fastmp3
Tiestooooooooooooooo :D

now we need you to confirm the other one :p
Skipper
I really hope he comes to Toronto during that trip to Canada - I'm already roadtripping it to Aria for Misstress B and PVD and possibly New Years!!!
hatman
what is the story for new years at aria???
MEAT
well...if PVD agrees..maybe biggy can book him for a 5 DAY set...that would take him from boxing day to new years..... ;)
TechnoFreak
aaaaahahahaha, thats the best thing i've ever heard.... pfffffft 5 hour set, thats nothing how bout a 5 DAYset!!!!! hahaha :haha: :haha: :stongue: :stongue:
j@y
quote:
Originally posted by MEAT
well...if PVD agrees..maybe biggy can book him for a 5 DAY set...that would take him from boxing day to new years..... ;)

lol good idea:rolleyes:
Skipper
quote:
Originally posted by hatman
what is the story for new years at aria???

All I know is Misstress Barbara.
TechnoFreak
I've been waiting for Tiesto since June of this year, that night will KICK ASS!!!!!!! TIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Trance Plant
Every TA in Eastern Canada will be fighting for a spot in the DJ booth that night :D

I'll be bringing my copy of "In search of Sunrise 3" for a little felt tip pen action.

This will definitely kick off the festive season the best way imaginable.

MAGIK MAGIK MAGIK

-TP

DJ Charlie
Biggy...
Are you thinking of overloading Aria that night ?

cause I can see it from here... a lot of geeks... a lot of ginos... a lot of whores... a lot of pills poppers... no room to breath, no room to dance!
fastmp3
Charlie il faut faire avec quand un DJ est populaire :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Privacy Statement