return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Chris Liebing @ Aria (10/25/02)
View this Thread in Original format
mastercongo
Hell yes!!!!!!!! the hardest night in montreal with Chris liebing ;) yes yes harder than picotto!! ;)

i'll be there!
TechnoFreak
damn, i'm gonna miss it, i'll be in TO... :( .. well :) for being in TO but :( for missing liebing...
fastmp3
SCHRANZ night :D we're gonna funk you right on up :D
mastercongo
hope it's something like this

YAZ + LIEBING + MARCO G

whoa hardest night in aria ;)this year, i just know it!! probably whole montreal ;)
KrinKer
I'd like to go ... but he'll be in quebec city on saturday .... With marco G Mateo and John Acquaviva ... so .... :)

I'm gonna go there :)

But damn i have to do another road trip to the aria ... maybe next time :)

KrinKer
discojoe
I cant believe im gonna miss this.. and aria will be perfect too i just know it. Not too many people id hope like picotto last week.
RazerYokes
quote:
Originally posted by TechnoFreak
damn, i'm gonna miss it, i'll be in TO... :( .. well :) for being in TO but :( for missing liebing...

:( :(

95% confirmed for me.
~ RazerYokes
j@y
quote:
Originally posted by discojoe
I cant believe im gonna miss this.. and aria will be perfect too i just know it. Not too many people id hope like picotto last week.

i fact i think there will be less people than at mauro s night
mastercongo
quote:
Originally posted by j@y
i fact i think there will be less people than at mauro s night

of course there is not gonna be as much. a lot of people went to see picotto same as they did with oakey, because of his name ;) but damn chris!!!!! is gonna messsssssss us up!!!!
hatman
Where is the show in Quebec on the saturday -
is it at the DAG??

SpoutnicK
quote:
Originally posted by mastercongo
of course there is not gonna be as much. a lot of people went to see picotto same as they did with oakey, because of his name ;) but damn chris!!!!! is gonna messsssssss us up!!!!

Whois is Picotto????!!!! never heard of him before. But i know Paul VanOakenfold.

Hope you will have fun at Chris Liebing guys, you deserve it...:tongue2
fastmp3
dj paul van oakenfold techno trance mix from internet man you have to download it from kazaa+
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement