return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
What are your origins?
View this Thread in Original format
trancegirl79
I would like to know what your origins are.

By blood I'm half finnish, a quarter french and a quarter italian.

But always lived in France. I have a french dad, a finnish mom and an italian grand father ( from my dad's side).

What about you?
Trance-Canada
hrm, im 1/2 icelandic, 1/4french,1/4canadian , or so ive been told by my mum :| lol
Munken
100% danish
Time2Burn
50% South African 50% French Canadian = 100% Sexy
mos man
well i was born in london so i am english, although my fathers side of the family is english and my mothers side is welsh with irish traces in it :thepirate

DrUg_Tit0
37.5% croatian
21.875% serbian
12.5% german
6.25% slovenian
6.25% italian
12.5% romanian
3.125% turkish (this is a funny story, during one of the wars between austrohungarian empire and turkey, my greatgreatgreatgrandfather stole a turkish girl from her parents and got her pregnant and then he had to marry her)

damn, I'm totally multinational
Stéphanie_M
French + Irish + Scotish + canadian = Blue eyes, brown hair et une personnalité très têtu :) :toocool:
Nadi
Hmm, I havnt been able to recreate my family history perfectly, but I know that on my moms side of the family there are Russian, Polish, and some other eastern european countrys.

My dads side has some argentinian blood, but is Israeli for the most part.
tranceaddict991
1/4 dutch 1/4 german - moms side
1/4 scotish 1/4 italian - dads side
but i show the german more i guess
Trancer-adu
7/8ths Romanian, 1/8th Greek... I'm sure that I have other blood in me too... but not exactly sure how much at the moment...

Furel
I have Portuguese blood, brazilian indian and african blood (not sure which country, but someone in my moms family was a slave...)
Psychonoise
quote:
Originally posted by Stéphanie_M
French + Irish + Scotish + canadian = Blue eyes, brown hair et une personnalité très têtu :) :toocool:

U must be beautiful!I am 50% japanese 15% Brazilian native 10%Italian 20% portuguese 5% African
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Privacy Statement