return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
SWEEET, USA vs. NORTH KOREA
View this Thread in Original format
KoreanDJ
I think they are going to go at it, BUSH is already moving USS Carl Vinson to Korea penninsula. Two dozens of B-bomber aircrafts has been moved to Guam. North Korean doesn't even stand a chance!!!!!

Stevek :wtf: AKA NORTH KOREAN
Busy Child
when its politics, theres always a chance
Orbax
I giggled when Korea said they might do a pre-emptive strike, and that if we went after them at any point they would wage "total war"...come on now.

I think America should kill its fanatics and korea theirs and the middle east- theirs. Then is a Marxian revolution, we will have gone up a level towards unity ;)
drizzt81
communism doesn't work, though it sounds nice.

and 1 million korean troops is nothing to laugh at.

Maybe people do not realize, War is nothing cool.
Endlesswave
quote:
Originally posted by drizzt81
communism doesn't work, though it sounds nice.

and 1 million korean troops is nothing to laugh at.

Maybe people do not realize, War is nothing cool.

Bingo...I guess the 1 million troops is just NOTHING to the US quite possibly and that is why some ppl are laughing? Ha ha...:rolleyes:
War sucks. And don't tell me "To make peace one must prepare for war" bs.
cycloptor
i tend to disagree...war ing rules. its like a videogame but real life!!!!!!

sarcasim folks.
Orbax
1 million troops?! lol thats like fearing china. They are landlocked. how could they possibly do anything. mmm you should all be drinking guinness by the way
drizzt81
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
1 million troops?! lol thats like fearing china. They are landlocked. how could they possibly do anything. mmm you should all be drinking guinness by the way

bye bye south korea?

and yes guiness is nice..

*scrapped that*
Prototrance
quote:
Originally posted by KoreanDJ
I think they are going to go at it, BUSH is already moving USS Carl Vinson to Korea penninsula. Two dozens of B-bomber aircrafts has been moved to Guam. North Korean doesn't even stand a chance!!!!!

Stevek :wtf: AKA NORTH KOREAN

Well congratulations America!!!! Really - well done. it- why dont you just take the whole ing world on and give us all a Nuclear breakfast.

Bush = Completely misinformed redneck twat.

Blair = Bushs' lapdog
miss_e
you do know, this "war" is going to affect us. south koreans as well

drizzt81
quote:
Originally posted by miss_e
you do know, this "war" is going to affect us. south koreans as well

are south koreans people whom the american president should care about more than about the people from his own country?

[edit] better orbax ? [/edit]
miss_e
quote:
Originally posted by drizzt81
are south koreans americans? nope. so why should they care?

we are still koreans by blood. at heart everyone wishes that korea will become one. by starting that war it'll affect south korea both economically and i dont want to say "emotionally" but somewhat psychologically. its like this. korea's allied with the u.s. but then again we dont want the u.s to completely destroy north korea
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Privacy Statement