return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Es are bad & Fuck with ur head!!
View this Thread in Original format
UglyDave
Hello everyone,

I started takin Es when i was about 17 - not too long before i turned 18. At first i thought they're in brilliant! - as most people tend to think. Anyways, after a while they lose their amazingness.

Anyways, down to the main subject of this thread. The effects they have, some people say you take it, you feel great, come down from the climax etc.. wake up the next morning and feel fine! Although people have studied them and tried to figure out what long term effects that have they still dont know. And within the past 1.5 years, i've seen patters forming of how i behave when i take them. Last weekend i took about 10. Prior to last saturday night i hadn't taken any since the 16th of March. And within that time i felt free of them. Didn't get any cravings to get winged after 3 pints! Felt happer all round + less stressed out.

Another thing i've been noticing is that they make you feel more dependant on others and mentally weaker. Normally i dont mind being on my own / not being in the company of others. Anyways since before i started taking them, i'd been going out with a girl for about.. 14 months - although we were still on & off for about another 4 - 5 months.. Anyways, I was studying 150 miles away from her, which meant things were a little difficult, but after a night out on the '*'s i'd always hate going back to college on a sunday morning and miss her terribly. More than any other weekend. But it was just terrible. I hated it. Absolute misery. I know these seem like a normal comedown, but when we were still goin out + things were happy they were nowhere near as bad, However, if were.. amm, how could i put this.. in an 'off' mode (as in on + off). Well, if we were 'off', i'd feel e about gettin the bus. And would be completly incapable of dealing with the fact that we were seperating.

Now i've just decided that it's no longer worth it. The 2 hours of pleasure just arent enough to balance out the week of depression that follows. I'd prefer to go out and get drunk and be hung over for one day than get winged and feel suicidal for the rest of the following week.

They're not good. I'd personally advise anyone to stay away from them. You're better off not knowing that there's something 'better' out there than alcohol.

They're not amazing forever!!

David
matt2kjones
tut tut tut

drugs are bad!

mmm - kay
drizzt81
i heard a word that many people throw around in this context "moderation".. 10 pills -which I think to have understood is what u took last weekend- is not moderation, at least in my books.
butterfly
havent you ever heard of suicide tuesday?

i can take one pill, but i'll want to kill myself by tuesday. not worth it, especially since it isn't real.
Arbiter
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&threadid=62867

If only it were legal, and this sort of information was widely distrubted with it, and it were produced by large corporations which had to adhere to rigorous purity standards. Just imagine how many lives would be saved...
Technaut
this man knows the score, listen and take heed, or pay for it in the end. :)
SuperFarStucker
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: it's true, yet im still dropping bombs for some reason or another.. i never really thought about the dependant on other people thing either.. but i suppose its true..

down with the E's... until next party !:toothless
UWM
I have never had a bad comedown after a pill.

Just take 5-HTP before and after, and a big fat multivitamin.

But jesus man, 10 pills in a weekend? You're one cheeky monkey!
jonnycarcinogen
quote:
Originally posted by matt2kjones
tut tut tut

drugs are bad!

mmm - kay

I love how people throw that South Park quote around totally ignorant to the fact that its creators, Matt Stone & Trey Parker are drug users..
UglyDave
Ya, i dont usually go through so many, but damn i wish i hadn't. I Had 3 on Saturday night, then on Sun i had a wee party in the house + i disolved about 2/3 of one in water and drank that (hits you like a hammer!). Then went out that night and had 6 more.

I'd nearly go as far as to say i hate the damn things! I know that within a few weeks i'll be dyin for a few more but feckin hell i wish they didn't exist..

And although i'm odin nothin but bitch about them now, i must say that the 2 most enjoyed hours of my life were the first time i took them.

But God only knows what kind of permanent damage i've done to myself. Hopfully none, but ye never know! I was once told that "if you take 10 Es(in a lifetime), you're guaranteed to get alzhiemers by the time you're 30!!" So hopfully that one's not true :)

btw, 10 in a weekend is light enough compared to some people, I know of people who've taken 15 in one night :) bit mad eh?

David

bassaholix
Okies ill give this a shot...

Whats the main problem about saying something is bad? you don't do it in moderation.. come on man.. wake up and listen to yourself... you are oh so wrong... yes drugs are bad... im not disputing that.. what i am alittle mad about is that you are very well underecuated when it comes to using substances like Ecstacy.

quote:
Last weekend i took about 10.

1 thing... thats is stupid to do, even you know this.. so why do it?
And of course you are going to have a massive come down after this.. its only natural since your body has been on such a high...

quote:
I was studying 150 miles away from her, which meant things were a little difficult

This is easy dood.. relationships are very hard to keep up when they are so far apart.. and when you are seperated from the one you love.. of course its gonna feel like ... i felt like everytime i left my gf's house, cause she lived like on the other side of town...

quote:
I'd prefer to go out and get drunk and be hung over for one day

My isn't this interesting... stopping one thing and doing something else... you are worried about the effects of ecstacy, but sure why not get pissed drunk.. im sure that won't do anything...

quote:
then on Sun i had a wee party in the house + i disolved about 2/3 of one in water and drank that

Again.. ask yourself.. why do this? sure it hits you faster than the normal method... but thats just plain ignorant...
You seem to be trouble understanding yourself, ecstasy doesn't really cause the downhills you are experienceing... from what i gather.. its you that has some hidden issues that im sure you will not talk about in here.. but hopefully to a therapist...
tu_face
ive been takin pills a lot for about 2.5 years and its true, they do get a bit much after a bit.. and they get less good the more you take them. now i was goin a bit weird on em, but you just got to do the sensible thing and take a break when they start to get on top of u.. i went from doing 6-8 every weekend to only doing 2 or 3 every now and again with only a 2 month break.

on the other hand, the pills getting on top of you tends to be a sign of pills. for example, the pills ive been getting recently have been really in good (hexagonal with a big fat E stamp).. they dont get a bit much, as in you can do 3 in a night and be well ed, or you can do 8 in a night and get reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaly ed and still (for me) the comedown is nearly non existant. with average pills, me n my girlfriend always used to argue on a tuesday (see suicude tuesday :p) but its not goin like that with these.

the badbadbad comedowns tend to arise when the pills have some amphetamine in them as well as MDMA, and thats a whole different story ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement