return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
The Day After Tomorrow
View this Thread in Original format
Galapidate
Who's psyched? :D
A.T.
Me! :cool:
tennessee_raver
Going to see it Sunday.

:happy2:
nchs09
friday for me hopefully

i remember someone posted the trailor here on TA and ever since i watched it i was like:eyespop:
Yan
The day after tomorrow is Saturday, you fools! :toothless
MaRt
I've no idea when I'll be seeing it but I don't think I'll be missing this one. Although the subject matter is something that frightens me a little, I do hope that this encourages people to think more about their impact on the environment. Looks absolutely amazing!
Yan
Almost forgot to mention... I watched an interview with one of the main actors and turns up there's a scene where a building is being flooded with water and there are still people inside. In the scene, look for two people doing the nasty deed... Apparently they couldn't remove that scene since they only found out about it more than 2 weeks after it occurred.
Mebot
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
Almost forgot to mention... I watched an interview with one of the main actors and turns up there's a scene where a building is being flooded with water and there are still people inside. In the scene, look for two people doing the nasty deed... Apparently they couldn't remove that scene since they only found out about it more than 2 weeks after it occurred.

hehe :toothless

i probably wont be going to see this movie while in the theater ( i have no money) but i still want to see it eventually (when it comes out on DVD or whatever)

i just hope it doesnt flop and make me not want to see it. This movie has been hyped since last fall when i first saw the trailer and it looked (and still does look) really cool..

The Hulk and Matrix 2 & 3 were hyped and then they bombed at the box office and people said dont see em. SO i havent

:toothless
RenderedDream
you can read a review here

according to him..it's not a good movie =/
i'm looking forward to watch this movie, but i'm out of money..
TigerClaw
Im gonna see the movie on friday, I love these type of distaster movies. :)

nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
The day after tomorrow is Saturday, you fools! :toothless
well friday at 12 at night.. which i guess technically is saturday.. wtvr:tongue2
davinox
special effects fest
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement