return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Fahrenheit 9/11 trailer
View this Thread in Original format
malek
check this out!!!:eyes:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions...f911_large.html

its out on the 25th of June!!!
Trancender
going to see it for sure.
FunKenLouis
funk bush bastard
Kate Manus
I am sooooo glad they got a distributor for this film on this side of the ocean. Can't wait to check it out.. nicely timed with U.S. elections too. ;)
fastmp3
can you imagine ... the prime minister of canada is a conservative while america finally gets rid of bush , wtf this is unfair :(
vano
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
can you imagine ... the prime minister of canada is a conservative while america finally gets rid of bush , wtf this is unfair :(

if America votes for Bush most probably the Conservative party here might win and vice versa...
--
This movie should be a very interesting to watch for sure!
torontotrance
Don't predict yet, this will be the closest election in decades and the ones that will decide are the people are undecided 9% and the last poll was 31 to 29.

Now turning my attention to Michael Moore, I give Disney massive props for not releasing this piece of junk. Michael Moore has bothered me for years, not because he hates Bush, I could careless, it is funny how the man is a walking and talking hypocrite machine

First of all he states he wants people to have a natural dialogue about things yet he takes the forums off his site
Second of all, he goes on and on about Americans being obese and eating too much, when the man himself is 300 pounds+
Third, he calls himself the working class American, yet in his last book, he goes on and on about his richness and how he lives
Fourth, the man says he presents the truth, when all his stuff is just crafted to push his lame ignorant message.
Fifth, the man said the message is more important than profits yet turns down requests to release the film via the web ahead of time, proving that the profit is more important than the message.

I'm tired of his crap and I'm tired of him writing books and putting out movies of his tired biased crap, the man can't present one factual thing. His movie was so bad that Bill O'Reilly walked out less than halfway thru it, I mean if O'Reilly leaves a movie early, it must be bad.
RnakR
if this documentary can help opening eyes to people that only listen to CNN etc etc etc why are you against that ?
i red his book and i dont see any real false facts...just make a "portrait" of the bad situation ...

and when he tells us that we shouldnt elect conservative you are against to ? :conf: i guess so
torontotrance
Remember now, this is the man who made a film who's main premise was discredited by Richard Clarke a few weeks back that he made the decision about the bin laden family exit. There goes the main part of the movie.

He came up with this gem of late

Recycling creates an illusion of saving the planet." He said he disapproves of simply recycling without knowing where recycleables go - they might be sent to a Third World country where people work under sweatshop conditions.
http://www.arcataeye.com/top/020312top02.shtml

He recently stated in an interview (Small businesspeople are rednecks that suppress the town

-defender of the working class? I think not (sorry michael, your vail is gone)

Poor Michael Moore who is protector of the working class in America, outsourced his website to Canada. Look it up if you don't believe me

In his upcoming film, he talks to congressmen and tries to get them to send their sons to war but he mysteriously left out his oncamera interview with Mark Kennedy (Rep from Minn), who has his two sons in the Army (biased, I think so)
vano
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
Now turning my attention to Michael Moore...

HYPOCRISY is when CNN and family call Regan a hero. This guy says something you'll never hear on the news for instance. His last movie "Bowling for Columbine" is full of interesting facts and ideas such as poverty in the USA, making scapegoats out of Black Americans, NRA... He speeks about things that most of the people never thought or simply didn't know.

torontotrance
yes because the news usually has some ounce of truth, moore has not said a true thing yet.
malek
don't shoot the messanger.

the message is what counts here.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Privacy Statement