return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Racism rant!
View this Thread in Original format
Jackson
So ive just had my gf crying when she just got back from the supermarket. Shes very sensitive about people being racist and so am i.
Anyway, she joined the que to pay for her lunch and didnt realise she pushed in front of an old lady. The woman asked why she pushed in and my gf said "Oh i'm sorry, i didnt realise you were queing before me." and then walked to the back of the que....no harm done you'd think... but no, the old lady decides to start by having a go at my gf and saying "We que up in this country!":whip: :whip: For christ sake....whats with people today where they cant forgive someone for a simple mistake and they have to start this bull.....Grrr...if i was there i would have gone balistic.
My gf is british born chinese. She was conceived, born and raised all in the same city. She even has a local (farmer style) accent, even stronger than mine. She helps out local schools for fairer education, gives blood....and yet she gets this bull shovelled in her face!
Sorry i just needed to vent.
Here is a pic of her, shes 5'9 so that woman had guts to have a go!

Link
Turbonium
Looks like a nice girl. :)

But yea, people are real idiots sometimes with racism. It's pretty dumb. And usually, the older people are a bit more anal about it, because they've aged and been racist the whole while, so they have a special sting that just makes you want to smack them, but you're too afraid too because you might hospitalize them or something by accident.

Just let racist people live in their ignorance, so long as it doesn't harm you in the long run.
malek
thats a racist comment??:conf:
|cEbLu3
last incident i experienced : I was back at SUNY, Buffalo, and soem dumb jock told me to go back to afghanistan. I was like wtf u moron i'm malaysian ( indian by ethnicity ) .People who are racist are just insecure about themselves.
Jackson
Hey im not sayin its the worst racist comment ever. Im just saying its pretty in rude. If it happened to your gf you'd understand.
chavs
quote:
Originally said by racist old woman
"We que up in this country!"

quote:
Originally posted by malek

I think it's pretty a recist comment, if that girl don't look like a chinese the old woman hadn't tell her that.
Turbonium
quote:
Originally posted by |cEbLu3
last incident i experienced : I was back at SUNY, Buffalo, and soem dumb jock told me to go back to afghanistan. I was like wtf u moron i'm malaysian ( indian by ethnicity ) .People who are racist are just insecure about themselves.

Hey you! We post once in this country, not three times!

jk :p
chavs
quote:
Originally posted by Turbonium

Wich country? :p
Turbonium
quote:
Originally posted by chavs
Wich country? :p

Yea, I just thought of that too, haha. :toothless

uh, teh intarweb country!
|cEbLu3
quote:
Originally posted by Turbonium

whoopsy, with the new server upgrade sometimes my browser goes to sleep, so i went a lil crazy on my mouse, heh

6iki_Snake
Hey Jackson, i know EXACTLY what you mean, my girlfriend is vietnamese ( her eyes are in my sig lol ) and she is very very kind but also very very sensitive. I have no trouble with that, but i can see what a bull your girlfriend had. These things sadly still happen. And this sort of thing can be quite painfull, because she might get a feeling that even when she's born and raised there, she will still feel 'left out'.
Tranc3
quote:
Originally posted by malek

I believe it's read "We cue up in THIS country"
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement