return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Please Don't Ever Drink and Drive!!!
View this Thread in Original format
miamitrance04
Whats up i post here once in a while and last night something happened that i wanted to share with people because i don't want you guys to make the same mistake. My buddy had been drinking a lot and when we left the club i couldn't convince him not to drive and i myself couldn't drive because i don't know how to drive stick. I got in his car and when we went to get on the highway we were going way too fast on the ramp like 70 mph in his new WRX. He lost control and we slid off the road my side of the car smacked a lamp post then the car flipped four times and we landed up right. I climbed out the window, luckily i had my seatbelt on, we had the windows down i was covered in dirt and my face was sore from the airbag. Then my buddy was so drunk that he tried driving away and his car was smoking it was smashed everywhere the trunk was popped and halfway off, his front bumper was 10 yards away and his windshield was smashed off. Then he got out of the car i told him that he had ed up and he started to fight me! I left the scene and these people came and called 911. I came back to scene like 20 minutes later with a friend and there was cops everywhere. We were both extremely lucky its a miracle that i'm sitting here typing this with some bruises and a scratch, he got off with nothing. Since there was no wheel witness nobody can say he was driving so he got no ticket, no DUI or jail time, thats just the way the law is. Guys please don't ever let your friends drive drunk or yourself drive while drinking its stupid and completely irresponsible, i had driven and rode with drunk people many times but i will never again. Don't wait till something like this happens, if you drink be responsible.
DarkAngel
That's some crazy , dude. You got VERY lucky. Glad you guys made it out alive and in one piece!
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by miamitrance04
Whats up i post here once in a while and last night something happened that i wanted to share with people because i don't want you guys to make the same mistake. My buddy had been drinking a lot and when we left the club i couldn't convince him not to drive and i myself couldn't drive because i don't know how to drive stick. I got in his car and when we went to get on the highway we were going way too fast on the ramp like 70 mph in his new WRX. He lost control and we slid off the road my side of the car smacked a lamp post then the car flipped four times and we landed up right. I climbed out the window, luckily i had my seatbelt on, we had the windows down i was covered in dirt and my face was sore from the airbag. Then my buddy was so drunk that he tried driving away and his car was smoking it was smashed everywhere the trunk was popped and halfway off, his front bumper was 10 yards away and his windshield was smashed off. Then he got out of the car i told him that he had ed up and he started to fight me! I left the scene and these people came and called 911. I came back to scene like 20 minutes later with a friend and there was cops everywhere. We were both extremely lucky its a miracle that i'm sitting here typing this with some bruises and a scratch, he got off with nothing. Since there was no wheel witness nobody can say he was driving so he got no ticket, no DUI or jail time, thats just the way the law is. Guys please don't ever let your friends drive drunk or yourself drive while drinking its stupid and completely irresponsible, i had driven and rode with drunk people many times but i will never again. Don't wait till something like this happens, if you drink be responsible.

i think he had every right to fight u. u cant blame him just cause he was drunk!

its always the drunk guys fault. well this time i sticking up for orbax! he will no longer be the scape goatse!!!
MarathonMan
Don't drink and drive kids, you might spill some!
Boomer187
actually i wouldn't say you guys got lucky. retarded drunk drivers need to get their ass raped by the law at least once.

but im not worried, I know you guys will mess up sooner or later ;)
Michael19
quote:

why dont you tell the cops he was drining? If he loses his license or whatever that will teah him a lesson. also when he started fighting you i would kicked the living of him myself.
Michael19
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
actually i wouldn't say you guys got lucky. retarded drunk drivers need to get their ass raped by the law at least once.

but im not worried, I know you guys will mess up sooner or later ;)

eh didnt you drink drive on paddy's night?
LinX
quote:
Originally posted by Michael19
also when he started fighting you i would kicked the living of him myself.

+43534645657
miamitrance04
the cops knew that he was drinking it was obvious but they still can't do anything because they didn't see him behind the wheel and there was no witnesses, its a messed up situation because he's my best friend. I fought back but its my friend thats why i left and came back after a bit because i didn't want to deal with that...never again...
LinX
accidents suck bro lol i know how u feel... last major one i was in was nye day... truck on truck accident flipped a few times landed upside down there was like 4 of us in the car too... but no one was seriously hurt.. and we werent drunk ;)

Michael19
quote:
the cops knew that he was drinking it was obvious but they still can't do anything because they didn't see him behind the wheel and there was no witnesses, its a messed up situation because he's my best friend. I fought back but its my friend thats why i left and came back after a bit because i didn't want to deal with that...never again...

bestfriend or not, a good solid kicking was deserved and would of thought him a lesson.
basd
quote:
...if you drink be responsible.

That's kind of hard for most people.

And you should have taken a cab home in the first place, don't you think?

On a side note, yes, you should have given him a healthy kick or two in the knockers.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement