return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Effing Grad School. [Now with stormchase pics]
View this Thread in Original format
Ang ' ela_ie
So Ive applied to 7 grad schools, and my second choice is Colorado State. I havent heard anything from them and I was kind of getting nervous because this girl that I go to school with already got an offer. So I emailed the woman who works for the meteorology department and apparently, they never even got my application. They got everything else except that back in December, but never told me about it or emailed me or anything. So now its a hundred years past the deadline (not really), and she suggested that I fill out another one. Like thats going to help, youve already given out hundreds of thousands of dollars to other kids.

:( I really wanted that school. :(
Floorfiller
sorry to here that ang :/
_Nut_
You can take a woman out of the midwest, but never the midwest out of the woman.

That is what it should say.

But the midwest wont let the woman out. Sorry about that ang. Madtown is a crazy town too. Besides you could randomly hookup with Rob now. Stll sucks they didnt get the app
Ang ' ela_ie
I knew my boys would care.
Thanks. Thats all I needed.
Floorfiller
well you know that we'd love to have you as a new TA around here hehehe :p
_Nut_
quote:
Originally posted by Ang ' ela_ie
I knew my boys would care.
Thanks. Thats all I needed.

The other love of your life will be saving the country shortly. He will bomb CSU now for their lack of preparation
Ang ' ela_ie
quote:
Originally posted by _Nut_
The other love of your life will be saving the country shortly. He will bomb CSU now for their lack of preparation

Who, Chad? :stongue:
_Nut_
quote:
Originally posted by Ang ' ela_ie
Who, Chad? :stongue:

How many hours in a day?
Ang ' ela_ie
Plenty.
WHAT are we talking about?!
_Nut_
Jack Bauer whore!

Ang ' ela_ie
LAWL.
Chad.
Thats funny.

Yes! 24 is on tonight, but I dont watch it until 1030 CDT. I cant believe its already Monday. Again.
tubularbills
grad school is overrated anyway.

and colorado? boourns to that.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement