return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
I have mono (Which is apparently nothing like Herpes!)
View this Thread in Original format
DJ RJT
Just got back from the hospital, exhaustion due to Mono and Hypertension, no class for at least the next week because my cough is bad. Finals start in 12 days, summer in 17. I can't think of a worse way for it to begin...

So I'm already ridiculously sore, incredibly exhausted (which has taken a my "emo meter" up to 11 - Sorry again Myra), and feel like an all around pile of , anything else I can expect?

They said to expect about 6-8 weeks for symptoms to pass just because of how worn down my system is... I've also been told that it's somehow worse to get Mono when you're older as opposed to when you're a kid, is this true? Or is it just because older folks have more responsibilities than kids, and the exhaustion just gets in the way of it?

This is a whole new ballgame for me folks, and there's no possible way it could have come at a worse time... Double you, tea, eff.
D-res
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
They said to expect about 6-8 weeks for symptoms to pass

thats gay as aids
Ian
http://www.discogs.com/release/341869 ?

My commiserations
bidor
im sorry to hear that mate, just take your time and recover from your illness, relax take some medicine and just take it easy on yourself, have good sleeps and you should recover soon. good luck bro.
DjConfessions
what happened to your other ear?
igottaknow
say the word if you need someone to step in to keep myra satisfied ;)
Sunsnail
welcome to the club :)
nfekted
did they prescribe you anything? i know how you feel. I can't get rid of a cough i've had for weeks.
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
welcome to the club :)

You too?

And no, they didn't prescribe me anything because Mono is a viral infection, and antibiotics won't do jack.

They said no class for at least the rest of this week, and for the next couple weeks to try and sleep as much as I can in a day, eat lots of fresh fruit and veggies, lots of fluids, vitamin C, and hope for the best.

Also, my spleen hurts.
Sunsnail
I had it last year and I think some of the exhaustion is still with me.

bidor
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
my spleen hurts.

sorry my english is bad, what is a spleen?
Sunsnail
quote:
Originally posted by bidor
sorry my english is bad, what is a spleen?

it's an organ to the leftside of your body
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement