return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 
Portugal - Holland (June 25th) (Round of 16) [D1-C2] (pg. 15)
View this Thread in Original format
LittleGoku
quote:
Originally posted by Unique2701
yeah if he's all cried out.

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
paranoik0
thanks basd, nice fair play :p

quote:
Originally posted by raveed
id be surprised if van basten keeps his job after this. He picked a man from hesselink ahead of makaay and then left RVN on the bench. Being the great striker that he was, id think hed be able to recognize whose talented in that department.

yeah, i find it quite strange that kuyt, hesselink, babel (i'm not sure if this guy is a winger or a striker) were all in, but makaay and huntelaar were not.

talking about football. our team managed to defend the lead with one man less really well, i wasn't expecting it. special credit to Ricardo who did a couple fine saves, to Ricardo Carvalho with some key tackles and to Maniche for a great goal. ignoring the violence, we shown a great attitude and huge will to win.

press conference with Scolari, asked something about Figo: "Jesus Christ told us to turn the other cheek. Figo isn't Jesus Christ." :stongue:
basd
quote:
Originally posted by paranoik0
thanks basd, nice fair play :p

Hey, someone has to do it.. What Heitinga did was messy.

quote:
press conference with Scolari, asked something about Figo: "Jesus Christ told us to turn the other cheek. Figo isn't Jesus Christ." :stongue:

Figo should get nailed too, though.
raveed
portugal made armin, ferry and tiesto cry:mad:

this is TRANCEaddict and a team that does that must be condoned over here.
Unique2701

Damn portugal :p
Eddie N MIAMI
quote:
Originally posted by raveed
portugal made armin, ferry and tiesto cry:mad:

this is TRANCEaddict and a team that does that must be condoned over here.

exactly thread closed!!!!!!

edit:then again our mod hates trance with a passion :stongue: :wtf:
raveed
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie N MIAMI

edit:then again our mod hates trance with a passion :stongue: :wtf:

eddie you come from the south so u must be knowing a thing or two about overthrowing governments. Lead us in overthrowing this dictator with ty musical tastes.
eieregooie
lol, mosh pit football :toothless

Congrats paranoik0 :)

I'm glad Blatter realizes that the ref is supposed to calm things down rather than throw cards around...
raveed
wats with all the fairness thats gotten into this forum all of a sudden with everyone acknowledging defeats rather than going for each others throats that was common during the club season.
DJGolf
:stongue:

pipe0007
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
i can't wait to see you crying next friday

you,luis, all the germany haters and/or that like argentina please dont hide next friday 1:00EST:crazy: :crazy: :toothless
Dj Smitty20
quote:
Originally posted by K.I.K.E.
Lucky England: Deco, Costinha and Cristiano Ronaldo (injured) won't play against the pommies.

lucky nothing fool. All those porkcheese and dutch morons deserved most of those cards. I have developed a real hatred for many of these portuguese players, especially 75 year old Figo. His deliberate head butt should be enough for him to miss AT LEAST the next game.

And how Kuyt played instead of VNR I will never understand. He is ing useless. Portugal are in trouble with possibly FOUR starters out against England. Time to avenge 2004.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 
Privacy Statement