return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Portugal - Holland (June 25th) (Round of 16) [D1-C2] (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
Eddie N MIAMI
quote:
Originally posted by basvh
Typical Dutch negative talking by Jantjeuh.

Last few tournaments we did play good but never managed to win anything and everytime in the last seconds or by penaltys we got kicked out.

This time Van Basten is concentrating more on the defence and finally the squad is a solid team. All players are running their ass of for the team. Now everybody in the Netherlands is nagging that we aren't playing good enough. Well the matches aren't pretty but we are winning, that's the most important thing.

The only fault van Basten made is keeping our topscorer KJ Huntelaar home.

Tomorrow it will be a 2-1 victory by Holland

awesome post, agree with everything
Kapedan
quote:
Originally posted by zoric
I'm with Paranoik0 on this one, Go Portugal!

your just mad because Holland beat Serbia :D

But go Holland!!!!!!!! I will be flying when this game plays, but hopefully I can catch some of it at the aiport. I will be happy for a Dutch win, but Portugal is decent too, and we shouldnt under estimate them.

anywyas go HOE LAND!
Dj_Day-V
quote:
Originally posted by Kapedan

Everybody could beat them:clown:
zoric
quote:
Originally posted by Kapedan

But go Holland!!!!!!!! I will be flying when this game plays, but hopefully I can catch some of it at the aiport. I will be happy for a Dutch win, but Portugal is decent too, and we shouldnt under estimate them.

anywyas go HOE LAND!

I'm never rooting for Holland, and not because Srbija ;)

But yeah, Go Portugal which I'm not a bigger fan of either
magikb
quote:
Originally posted by Jantjeuh
It's more likely that we will be the ones going home dude.. or haven't you watched any of our matches so far?

where is your faith huh??? It doesn't matter how past games have been played, it is about the game tomorrow. You just never know. I seriously think that Holland has a really good chance. Portugual hasn't exactly been up to par on all their games either. I say Holland will take it 2-1.

GO HOLLAND GO
:D:D:D
raveed
van nistelrooy is sure that hes going to be at manchester united next season so theres his much needed confidence boost right there :p Expect a bazzilion goals from him tomorrow.

Go Holland!!!
FCB_Fanatic
I haven't really seen the matches from portugal, only a part from the first match and the didn't really convince me. But I've read they are playing better know.

I did see all the matches from Holland and I'm really not a fan from this team, not the way they are playing now. When I think about the soccer team of Holland I'm expecting attacking and attractive football, ... but that's not really something I've seen up till now (onyl against S&M actually, thanks to Robben). Up till now they made it with this more defensive play, but according to me they cant keep this up for much longer ... So I wouldn't mind if they'd be eliminated tomorrow, but than again, if they play an awesome match tomorrow and they go through, it'll be good as wel :)

I'm guessing a 1-1 with overtime and penalties...

and penalties mean exit Holland :stongue: :tongue3 :haha: ;)
luisjb82
It will be pretty even, but I'm expecting a win from Holland. 2-1 my prediction...
LittleGoku
hopefully HOLLAND will take care of portugal rather easily.

Im calling a 3-1 in favor of holland.

Holland will now do some damage this WC
halexander837
Too bad though im gonna miss nearly 85% of the game.

I have to work 8 long hours :sadgreen:

Still though, Netherlands all the way:D

Member of X
Go Van Dutch!

Ruud has always been one of my favorite players so I hope he's in form but I love Ronaldo's trickery. It's kind of a push for me but in the end, I'm leaning towards Holland.

I think this match will be a close one down to the end with Ruuuuuuud getting the game winner, 2-1.
evil_cookie
lol holland remains one of the best teams in the world year after

they will run a train on Portugal
3-1 final score
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Privacy Statement