return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
England - Ecuador (June 25th 2006) (Round of 16) [B1 - A2]
View this Thread in Original format
zoric
England vs. Ecuador in Stuttgart.

Hopefully Ecuador can make it through, but I doubt it..
basd
Too bad I'm not at home to see it, could be a pretty close game.
paranoik0
Ecuador should perform a bit better than what they did against Germany, but the favouritism is clearly on England's side and i think they will win. 1-0 for the english.

As for who to cheer for.. ehhhh, i've got no preferences. Ecuador would be better for Portugal to face in the quarters, but in case Holland goes through it'd be better to have England as it'd be a kickass game. I just want good football tomorrow then.
Dj Smitty20
England will play a massively better game than we've seen of them yet. I think Rooney might bust it open but if there are no goals by the half, then it could be typical english desperation football and they might eek out a 1-0 win. I have a feeling it'll be 2-0, maybe 2-1. I"d like to see an England-Portugal rematch though...time to avenge that farcical game.
nchs09
im going for ecuador on this one.... plus england has played rly latetly...

i guess alot of teams have too and so has ecuador :s
zoric
Count on a much better game from Ecuador tomorrow, because they had 5 starting players on the bench, and they didn't get the chance to play in the Germany game.

I hope Carlos Tenorio scores one goal and takes Ecuador through to the next round, which would make them even more historical.
luisjb82
England 2-0... won't be close, England's physical game is too much for Ecuador.
LittleGoku
if there will be any more upsets in this tournament, this is the one im hoping for.

Go ecuador!

2-1
Eddie N MIAMI
upset would be nice, but I like seeing England play so I kinda want them to move on

bah first time in a while i gotta work on a weekend,Ima be at work during this game :(
Member of X
I really want England to win and I also see them barely squeeking out a 1-0 win. They really haven't looked very good in the 2 games I've seen. They look like they're sleepwalking. I think they desperately need Rooney fit or they're gonna have trouble scoring. I think he's rounding into form (at least I hope so).

Dj Smitty20
quote:
Originally posted by luisjb82

this, of course, depends on the referee. It could very well be another edition of "World Cup basketball on grass"
sr126
quote:
Originally posted by luisjb82

i want ecuador to knock the stuffing out of england.

i think this gonna be a tough game for ecuador, but i think an upset is entirely possible here.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement